**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where are the t5 class bundles offer (3/13/19) [Merged Threads]

13»

Comments

• WalkinhighlightWalkinhighlight Posts: 134
    arsjum said:

Still no update? We'd like to get our units back and use them appropriately (to rebuy the same offer or use elsewhere). I'm also holding off any rank ups requiring t2a because I'm concerned resource withdrawal might mess up with it. Would be nice to get at least an ETA on this.

I actually feel like my account is being held hostage. Can't rank up anyone without worrying if they will rank them down. Will I have enough gold or t2a. Just waiting now and no response. An update would be nice. It doesn't have to give us ETA or date.
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike what’s the word on this?
  • ThanattorThanattor Posts: 7
    today i contact support and got an automatic response telling me that my ticket was closed .... :(
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★

arsjum said:

Still no update? We'd like to get our units back and use them appropriately (to rebuy the same offer or use elsewhere). I'm also holding off any rank ups requiring t2a because I'm concerned resource withdrawal might mess up with it. Would be nice to get at least an ETA on this.

I actually feel like my account is being held hostage. Can't rank up anyone without worrying if they will rank them down. Will I have enough gold or t2a. Just waiting now and no response. An update would be nice. It doesn't have to give us ETA or date.
    In the same situation here. Total silence on the issue is quite frustrating.

• Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Apologies for the delay, but the resolution for this issue will take a little bit of time. We'll make sure to keep everyone updated as we have more information. Thank you for your patience with this!
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    I want a refund of the money I spent to buy an iTunes card for this deal, not units and not money in my iTunes balance. I purchased the card in good faith, I would not have done so for a lesser deal. I have no choice but to keep the units and ask Apple for a refund, then I'll have 15k units for the price of 7.5k since you had a fraudulent advertisement. I could be spending that money on other things instead of having it tied up by false advertising.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★

Summoners,

There was an issue with the Tier 5 Catalyst bundle offers that was released earlier today that we will be rectifying.

The Tier 5 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystals included in the 2nd tier of the Bundle were meant to award 900 T5CC Fragments, but instead included 11250 Fragments per crystal.

This mistake would accelerate our plans to release T5CC Fragments much quicker than intended, and could result in long term harm to the Game’s Economy and Balance.

We have pulled down the offer, and are working to fixing it. If you have already triggered this offer, you will continue to see it as available. Any Summoner that has bought this offer will have the items removed, and will receive a unit refund for their purchases. The offer will be available again once the issue has been rectified.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding in the matter.

I got about 11,000 T5CC fragments from AQ alone this week (yeah map 6 crystals!). I don't see how this affects the balance of the game and it is far less damaging than the Variant gem rank up fiasco or the Christmas AG fiasco.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Those two situations aren't nearly as damaging as releasing those Resources too fast.
  • WalkinhighlightWalkinhighlight Posts: 134
    Solrac_2 said:

Summoners,

There was an issue with the Tier 5 Catalyst bundle offers that was released earlier today that we will be rectifying.

The Tier 5 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystals included in the 2nd tier of the Bundle were meant to award 900 T5CC Fragments, but instead included 11250 Fragments per crystal.

This mistake would accelerate our plans to release T5CC Fragments much quicker than intended, and could result in long term harm to the Game’s Economy and Balance.

We have pulled down the offer, and are working to fixing it. If you have already triggered this offer, you will continue to see it as available. Any Summoner that has bought this offer will have the items removed, and will receive a unit refund for their purchases. The offer will be available again once the issue has been rectified.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding in the matter.

I got about 11,000 T5CC fragments from AQ alone this week (yeah map 6 crystals!). I don't see how this affects the balance of the game and it is far less damaging than the Variant gem rank up fiasco or the Christmas AG fiasco.
    T5CC aren't even available from AQ
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    Solrac_2 said:

Summoners,

You are confusing t4cc with t5cc. You only get the former with map 6 crystals.
  • Arrowink66Arrowink66 Posts: 6
    This is frustrating. I was going to do a rank 5 that day. Since then, I’ve had to sell half of the iso that was intended for that rank up vs let it expire. The collateral damage from this mistake hurts in many ways.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    How long is it gonna take for this offer to be reissued? It’s been quite a while at this point
  • AnimusAthiestAnimusAthiest Posts: 9
    No updates on this for over 2 weeks!!!! When can I get the stuff again??? How long does it take to fix the amount the t5 class catalyst gives out? I feel like you are just trying to run out the clock on this...
  • Kdog76Kdog76 Posts: 60
    Agree. It’s frustrating to be told one thing, have that not happen, and have questions asked about what happened seemingly ignored. Units are back and over a week later no word on the offer.

Just remove the t5c if that’s the problem. Offer the cats back at a reduced cost.

Or at least just say something.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    I thought this was suppose to come again 2 weeks ago..what gives
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    They want to make sure everyone who got their units back spends them so they will buy more when they release it again I guess. Still salty on this one.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Asked about this a few days ago and got no response. It's been a ridiculous amount of time