**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is your favorite 3 champ squad?

RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
Not your full on god tier squads but one you just have fun playing the champs. I like my Phoenix, Storm, Magic squad all they pick up synergy wise (a bunch though!) is armor up but I love the ladies!

Comments

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Unholy Trinity
  • RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Also like my muscle squad, Red Hulk, Abomb, and Rhino...i know Rhino gets a bad rap but that skin of his at 99 and his unstoppable head butt? Just straight up fun to smash guys with these three...
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    A good lady squad is Magik, Storm and MS.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    CapIW, Gladiador Hulk and Venom. CapIW for most fights. Gulk for poison immunity and huge HP. Venom because he kills things so fast it’s crazy.
    Just scored carnage as a 4. Another fun squad is Venom, Agent Venom, and x-23.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Medusa, dr voodoo and beardo. Thats my aq squad atm
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I love playing all the champs in the Domino trinity (they finally fixed her!). I also enjoy the Venom and Spider-Gwen duo. My 3 go-to champs for most content are SW as cannon fodder and survivability, Venom for bleed, damage, and healing against buffed defenders, and Stark Spidey as a boss killer
    LOL beardo? That Cap IW? Damn he is solid but I think all the Americas including CW are pretty solid if not very glitzy champs. CW is my only duped 5 right now...waiting, for the time being, to see who pops next. 650 shards from the next 5. Prayin for a duped GR.
    CW is a "decent" power control champ but the best for that by far is one of the visions.
    "Hee! Hee! Hee!" Thinking about it though! Gotta say that it makes me smile when i use CW's block breaking, heal blocking shield slam on a suicide build! "YAHAHAHA!" They just wither up to nothing in an instant!
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Dylon, Dylon, Dylon, Dylon, Dylon
    I use cap ww2, cw and guillotine! That's a fun squad as well.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Used to have Spidey, Colossus and Unstoppable Colossus as attack team in aw.... Wondering how I was able to manage with those guys :)
  • KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157

Dylon, Dylon, Dylon, Dylon, Dylon

This thread isn’t about the best rapper of all time.

Besides, that spitting hot fire synergy they have with each other is too OP.
  • KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    Sentry, Starlord, Ronan.

All the favorites
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Gully gamora and Morningstar
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Spider, Venom, and Carnage
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    GP, Sentinel and MS is one of my faves
  • BDeezyBDeezy Posts: 119
    I like Magik Emma Frost Domino
    Gonna try a few of those combos i haven't before thanks guys!
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    IMIW, CAIW and Archangel
    Dang that is some power! I hate fighting iw im!!!! Ugh! I try to taunt him into using that first when i am ready to dodge and he manages to catch me anyway!
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Ghost, Wasp, Hood.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Medusa Corvus and Morningstar
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Heimdall, Angela, Magik
    I got every body mentioned except medusa! Want her bad! I use her 3 star with quake and that inhuman...Kurt Cobain? Love cartwheeling into my opponants! And i loves the ladies of Marvel!
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    Nick Fury Heimdall Hela, just for the fury buff
    Don't have fury! One of the 21 4s i am missing from my 4 roster. Kinda mixed feelings about Nick. I like Samuel L. Jackson but the Nick i grew up with was white and fought in WWII and in Nam as a secret agent facing off with commies! I just prefer the Nick Fury who ran with his "Howling commandos" (which fyi is where that title in the game came from!) through Europe kicking **** butt!