**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Gem Cosmic 2015

I can not use the 2015 cosmic gem on Venon because I have a normal evolution gem, and I have no choice. And when you click on the gem does not let you choose the champions you want to use it.
I opened a ticket on Wednesday and got no answer.

Comments

• Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Are they the same stars, a 4 star gem and a 4 star hero or a 5 star gem and 5 star hero?
  • mmarcelocsouzammarcelocsouza Posts: 18
    edited April 2019

Are they the same stars, a 4 star gem and a 4 star hero or a 5 star gem and 5 star hero?

They are the same, 5 star Cosmic Gem 3 > 4 normal, 5 star Cosmic Gem 3 > 4 champions 2015.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    @mmarcelocsouza I've heard that if you click on the use rank up gem, itll use the 2015 first. But I would try to get confirmation of that from support before you do it.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★

They are the same, 5 star Cosmic Gem 3 > 4 normal, 5 star Cosmic Gem 3 > 4 champions 2015.
    If it don’t cost gold it the right cystal
    Gamer said:

If it don’t cost gold it the right cystal
    Thanks Friend !
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    @mmarcelocsouza

Did you ever get confirmation on this? I find myself in a similar scenario.

@mmarcelocsouza

Did you ever get confirmation on this? I find myself in a similar scenario.

If the gem is not wasting gold, it's 2015
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    .... just tap on the gem. The 2015 one has priority to be used over a non restricted one.