**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many times have you fought human torch already this month?

DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★

How many times have you fought human torch already this month? 139 votes

Milion
7%
Skeleton777CoBfan1987WrathfulRavenDuke_SilverTorah13peasantFreak2wingedWarrior2099TheNoobFred_Joeity 10 votes
Bilion
5%
NikskiniMqc19TheHeroDeservedSDPStanceẞlооdNomedYeshuaTUG_TheUnnamedGuy 8 votes
Trilion
10%
StrategicWorld EaterMagrailothosDiablosUltimateRogerRabsTankRichardsongforcefanUltimatesaber32Arham1The_WatcherFugitive21Evisceratoralin_panduruTahu_the_Fierce 14 votes
Bazilion
43%
BigPoppaCBONEsamalasravanBadroseChadhoganHaji_SaabHulk_77xNigLoPrestiCrkwestINTEGRALadqqedfyvrNinjaWarrior99Gigantor13polverine15Sixshot1JonibärchenMrgrifoG0311OnmixDkutctgh 61 votes
Twice
4%
MrTicTac19992008Blubfish_666QacobKG05_1LostReplica23Narwhal52x 6 votes
Rank down tickets when
28%
ArcDeAngeluswinterthurRaganatorDoc_HollamonJRock808Geoqui21benshbLosspikHeraldofNoneMSRDLDTerra1haunted_memoryB4nanaJoHERVE_LEANDREHairyslugSoulreaverasThebgjLosPayosRangelsStarKillerVIICh1efster 40 votes

Comments

• Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Twice
    Lol I’m just here for the
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,659 ★★★★★
    Rank down tickets when
    RakeYoung said:

i'm just here for the rank down tickets...
    B)

I would like to have rank down tickets even if no gold, isos or 🐈 s is returned. :)
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Ive fought him 5 times now for bounty missions. His sp1 is satisfying to dodge
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Bazilion
    He’s like the giant chicken from family guy. I think he jumped me in the supermarket.
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    Rank down tickets when
    Prob 10-30 times actually
  • Geoqui21Geoqui21 Posts: 55
    edited April 2019
    Rank down tickets when
    I finished epic, no revives needed. Red hulk is my go to champ. But, I’d definitely take a rank down ticket 😏👍🏻
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    15 bounty missions×3= 45
    UC EQ boss+miniboss×2=4
    Master mode first clear=2
    Wow 51 times
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Why is everyone saying the fights are so hard I'm having no problem with my gwenpool? It could just be me though.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Um.....A run through with EQs, Heroic Exploration, every Difficulty of every Bounty, and I'm on higher Explorations of EQ now so....enough. LOL.
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    Kabam made a mistake by placing him everywhere they could find
    Now he is already not a reliable defender cos everyone fought him hundreds of times
    beauty of new heroes is that we hardly fight them and therefor they cause problems in the AW
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    Bazilion
    DemitriM said:

Kabam made a mistake by placing him everywhere they could find
    Now he is already not a reliable defender cos everyone fought him hundreds of times
    beauty of new heroes is that we hardly fight them and therefor they cause problems in the AW

He's not even viable on defense, except if someone take a mystic champion not incinerate immune.
  • SoulreaverasSoulreaveras Posts: 63
    Rank down tickets when
    I just hate that you can get incinerates even when blocking. I mean really???? SMH