**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How many hours a day do you play this game?

2»

Comments

• NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    0 now
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    less than 2 hours a day
    I used to play 4+ until I got a job. A lot of days I barely find time to do aq and aw
  • j00mBAj00mBA Posts: 24
    at least 5 hours a day
    Bus-travel to and from work gives 2 hours, 1 hour during lunch and another hour (extended) coffee break and around 2 hours after kids go to bed. It was a lot different during Voodoo arena.
    But 24/7, the game is on my mind all the time - working, eating, sleeping.
  • MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    8+ a day
    It obviously varies depending on what's going on. My 3* and 4* roster for basic arenas can take 80-90 minutes to push through and nets over 500k per run.

Alliance is almost always doing AQ and AW.

Whenever the new event quest drops I'll be around to complete heroic and master.

If nothing I want to do is going on I'll be sure to use my stamina on catalyst runs and finishing up my 100% on act 4.

There really is almost an endless supply of stuff to do once you have a big enough roster. It's why I keep playing. Can always be working toward the next thing.
  • GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    2-4 hours every day
    Lately I spend about 4 hours a day On the game, but only two hour Playing it. The other two hours is waiting on the loading screens............
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    2-4 hours every day
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I used to play 4+ until I got a job. A lot of days I barely find time to do aq and aw

How do you do map 6 without account sharing then?
  • 6+ a day
    1 hour in the morning, 3 hours in the afternoon, 3 hours in the evening.. but not continuously playing because I also do other stuffs (say watching TV, eating etc.) while playing. But if we're talking about the "actual" playing, say 70% of my total 7 hours, then its only about 5 hours.
  • TBJ1118TBJ1118 Posts: 228
    2-4 hours every day
    GbSarkar wrote: »

* admiral Akbar *
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    edited August 2017
    2-4 hours every day
    Just realised that I play this game for a minimum of 2000+ a year! Thats over 76 real life days ffs!

And I even get up an hour earlier every day just so I can login

Not stopping though lol
    2-4 hours every day
    GbSarkar wrote: »

as someone not anywhere near ready for map 6 and therefore dont really understand it, isnt 4+ hours a day enough to do this? I would think it is surely?
    2-4 hours every day
    Noobeeus wrote: »
    0 now

Whys that mate, great roster you have as well?

Lol
    2-4 hours every day
    any more 12+ hours a day players?
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    2-4 hours every day
    We got stuff to do
    2-4 hours every day
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »
    We got stuff to do

more important than MCOC, that cant be true!!