**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

PLEASE READ: HELP ME

LordGenesisLordGenesis Posts: 292 ★★★
is was varaint trying but no champion can able to punch one man... and is no chance for winning fight. i notcied tat when I fighting the emma Forst, no damage can be able to taken so i wonder why so if other champoin not can do this... plz sumoner help mee as i cannot progres even without the spacial 3 !

Comments

• GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 137
    Not 100 percent sure what you are asking. If you are fighting Emma in diamond form she won’t take much damage until you get her out of it.
    You need to duplicate your hero in order to use the signature abilities that’s just how it goes.
    And I don’t think that roster will get you anywhere in variant
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    Play other modes. That mode isn't meant for a roster like yours
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Not 100 percent sure what you are asking. If you are fighting Emma in diamond form she won’t take much damage until you get her out of it.
    You need to duplicate your hero in order to use the signature abilities that’s just how it goes.
    And I don’t think that roster will get you anywhere in variant

my assumption is they are doing basic, not variant, they cannot use that team in variant, as it has 4 diff classes, but that would not explain the frost question.