PLEASE READ: HELP ME

LordGenesisLordGenesis Posts: 184 ★★
is was varaint trying but no champion can able to punch one man... and is no chance for winning fight. i notcied tat when I fighting the emma Forst, no damage can be able to taken so i wonder why so if other champoin not can do this... plz sumoner help mee as i cannot progres even without the spacial 3 !

Comments

• LordGenesisLordGenesis Posts: 184 ★★
    oh and i also confused about the uses of my champions... why can not i atcivates my abilties without the singature ability.... sorry if i asking dum quest ion... i using one team consiting of::
    3* black ponther
    5* iron mans
    5* captian ameriva (infimity war)
    4 star antmans
    4* physiclock

please urgent situation / topic— i appreciated when you if replie quickkk!!!!
  • GaseousClayGaseousClay Posts: 134
    Not 100 percent sure what you are asking. If you are fighting Emma in diamond form she won’t take much damage until you get her out of it.
    You need to duplicate your hero in order to use the signature abilities that’s just how it goes.
    And I don’t think that roster will get you anywhere in variant
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 202
    Play other modes. That mode isn't meant for a roster like yours
  • LormifLormif Posts: 1,321 ★★★

Not 100 percent sure what you are asking. If you are fighting Emma in diamond form she won’t take much damage until you get her out of it.
    You need to duplicate your hero in order to use the signature abilities that’s just how it goes.

my assumption is they are doing basic, not variant, they cannot use that team in variant, as it has 4 diff classes, but that would not explain the frost question.
  • Drooped2Drooped2 Posts: 3,108 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

my assumption is they are doing basic, not variant, they cannot use that team in variant, as it has 4 diff classes, but that would not explain the frost question.
    Punch one man makes me think of deadpool one punch node in the boss Ross tho.. this could be anything