**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game lags up as soon as Human Torch does his specials

AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
Anyone else facing this issue that as soon as Human torch does his specials (mostly SP1), the game lags up and frame rate drop drastically making it difficult to evade it or do anything while the special is going on?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I use Block. I didn't bother trying to Evade it yet. Easier for me so far. Especially with controls lagging. I'm starting UC 3.1 later, though. That might change when I get to him. Lol. Stopped after Ch. 2 to finish Master and Heroic. So far, in Epic Bounties and Master, I Block through it. At least you don't take Incinerate.
    edited April 2019
    The tricky part for me is he speeds up more Fights than not, and you don't get a chance to do much of anything. He's faster and more likely to Intercept on my end after the Hotfix. Took a few tries to get cooperative controls and AI.
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★

I use Block. I didn't bother trying to Evade it yet. Easier for me so far. Especially with controls lagging. I'm starting UC 3.1 later, though. That might change when I get to him. Lol. Stopped after Ch. 2 to finish Master and Heroic. So far, in Epic Bounties and Master, I Block through it. At least you don't take Incinerate.

Can't block the entire thing in eqs, blocking the last part of sp1 and the last 2 parts of sp2 gives him smoulder making us incinerate when we attack him :(

Can't block the entire thing in eqs, blocking the last part of sp1 and the last 2 parts of sp2 gives him smoulder making us incinerate when we attack him :(
    I used it for Master. I was using Hawkeye. Got dinged a couple times but I took him down. I might have to change that strategy for UC.

I used it for Master. I was using Hawkeye. Got dinged a couple times but I took him down. I might have to change that strategy for UC.
    I see, gonna try Hawkeye myself then
    Thanks mate!

Thanks mate!
    Welcome. If you can get to the first Bar of Power, the Bleed and Power Drain keeps him under control.

Thanks mate!
    Welcome. If you can get to the first Bar of Power, the Bleed and Power Drain keeps him under control.
    It worked :)
    Belfigor said:

you on android? heard even apple people got kabam server lag this time, but nowhere close as much as android users. we still need to predict the future as many times what we see on screen already happened 0.3 second ago do if we try to bl9ck, not parry, but block early to be safe, we still get 5 hit because enemy hit us before we saw he started to charge.

Human touch is laggy as hell, the flames and special effect, the particle effects etc...ridiculous
    Let us pick grafics setting, let me have it look like minecraft if i want a smooth game.
    Stop trying to make game look better all the time, no one cares, gameplay comes first, always, then grafics

Yep, I'm on Android
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    What I have been using for human torch is a odd team but it's the science synergy with cap iw, gulk, red hulk, she-hulk, and I switch between void, Medusa and stark for the last spot. Red hulk usually wrecks Human torch by himself and blocking the special does little damage to him and builds up his heat charges quite fast.

Thanks mate!
    It worked :)
    Awesome sauce. Glad it helped.
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    To answer the original question though, yes his specials wreck my ability to do any type of evaded attempt because it lags so much. I understand wanting to keep up to date with graphics and stuff but my phone is a Moto G6. It is less than 1 year old and it already can't handle a part of the game. It gets tiresome having to buy a new device each year just to keep up.
  • We're sorry to hear that there are performance issues being faced as of late. Please head over to the proper thread below and fill out our provided template. Thank you in advance!

Android
    iOS
This discussion has been closed.