**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If Steve Rodgers were added, what class would he be

If Steve Rodgers were added, what class would he be 41 votes

Tech
2%
BabyMiike 1 vote
Mutant
2%
LordGenesis 1 vote
Skill
24%
X_ScottSpeedbumpHA_GongShowNicky_HASirDubushiddenblizzardRaveNNLD_Studios97FreeToPlay_21RellenquishYa_Boi_28 10 votes
Science
60%
BrainimpacterLoPrestiadqqedfyvrMqc19ExHavokGreifmaster911HendrossDuke_Silverjohara84XXGhost_RiderXXTanz0rBruinsfan8510PrylankVoltolosMathking13Suros_moonX_Factor_AgentCosmicspiderman777ZipioPlato92 25 votes
Mystic
2%
Frosty 1 vote
Cosmic
7%
Ben345qcx23433Lrrrr 3 votes

Comments

• Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Science
    All 3 versions of him are science so...
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    We already have 4 of them in the game ...
  • SirDubusSirDubus Posts: 13
    Skill
    Extra Small. (you mean pre-serum, right?)
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    He would be pure class
  • ctwcarnesctwcarnes Posts: 5
    Just like to say, because of your current post number, you are legally required to refrain from posting anything else indefinitely.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    If pointless polls didn't exist on the forums, what would it look like?
  • LD_Studios97LD_Studios97 Posts: 165
    Skill
    ctwcarnes said:

Just like to say, because of your current post number, you are legally required to refrain from posting anything else indefinitely.

Huh? Dont know what any of that means
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★

If pointless p̶o̶l̶l̶s̶ trolls didn't exist on the forums, what would it look like?

• FungeonFungeon Posts: 124
    If @LD_Studios97 was added, what class would he be?
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Science
    Fungeon said:

Cosmic, because I'm gonna shoot him into outer space if he makes any more useless polls.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Beard class
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    This is the most pointless idiotic post I’ve seen in a while...
    Skill
    Fungeon said:

Science
    Skill
    Torah13 said:

This is the second time I have seen this guy starting the same thread with different character (first one was Tony Stark). What is the point of this kind of threads? What will you gain when you get any kind of answer to those question? What class would Tony Stark be? Tech. Oh yes, congrats mate. You guessed it right. And then? Please don't start a thread as if you had to start one. I hope I won't see this guy starting a thread like "what class would Peter Parker be if he were added?' tomorrow. Please stop.

Gosh, sorry