**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

I started playing mcoc so long ago I remember when... (add yours here)

Comments

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

When The Collector sent messages to players about the contest not running up to a certain standard

Definitely remember that.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    When people didn’t complain about content being too difficult....

Oh wait... Nevermind.
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    I remember when you could rank 5 any star of champion. Ah, the good old days.
  • RSkwRSkw Posts: 9
    I remember when each round in T4CC arena cost 100 units.
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    I remember you could use catalysts like basic or class iso...

When I came back to the he year after a year long break, I was super confused why I couldn’t level up champs with my extra cats!
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    I remember when you could parry-stun opponents special moves and when BW could block break.

Those were the days
  • ThemadpotatoThemadpotato Posts: 58
    I remember being able to stack combos, end the combo with a medium and immediately attack again with a light.
    I remember there being featured crystals as the end of duel events.
    I remember there being a special arena for placing top 50 in the war machine arena to qualify for a special arena that gave out immortal iron fist for top 1.
    I remember there being alliance arenas, and brackets to AQ.
    I remember there being no masteries and the introduction of them.
    I remember the first three champions in arenas being hawkeye, captain america, and magik.
    I remember being able to evade when stunned, and parry stun opponents when they were using specials.
    I remember the first featured hero crystal, the avenger crystal, and its insane drop rates for 4 stars.
    And I remember the rank up and level up event that had 4 star UC as the top milestone, 2 million points I believe it was.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    I remember when 4* champions was an milestones rewards in arenas. Good times
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    Arena was new
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Spinning a 3* crystal was a big deal
  • SirDubusSirDubus Posts: 13
    edited April 2019
    when i was excited for a new 3*, because it would make chapter 3 so much easier...
  • SirDubusSirDubus Posts: 13
    When BrutalDLX actually beat ROL...
  • JohnnJohnn Posts: 19
    The game was fun and we weren’t held back with gold issues
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    I remember when captain america ww2 was considered amazing and above almost every other champ but the god tiers
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I remember when a single t1 alpha was given out in the mail and I held on to that until I finally pulled a 4* 8 months in. They were so rare at the beginning of the game that a 3/30 champ was almost impossible to come across. If you even had a 4* you were extremely lucky.
    When you needed a special item to recover mastery points.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Drax didn’t have knives
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    When Antman was garbage.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Savio444 said:

When Antman was garbage.

Oh wait, he still is.
  • EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    Jessica Jones was in the Story Dialogues
  • Yagami9999Yagami9999 Posts: 137
    I remembered when

only way for noob like me to get 4stars was paying 2,500units
    got a Hawkeye, damn estatic, was best champ in the game then
    got a Black Panther OG next, was happy also
    that's 5,000 units spent.......

I remembered when

only way for noob like me to get 4stars was paying 2,500units
    got a Hawkeye, damn estatic, was best champ in the game then
    got a Black Panther OG next, was happy also
    that's 5,000 units spent.......

I started in April 2015. My first premium hero crystal pull was a 4* Hulk and I had no idea how lucky I was! My boyfriend was freaking our and I was kinda like, what’s the big deal? He’s been playing for a couple months and still didn’t have one!
  • NTT6688846993NTT6688846993 Posts: 37
    I remember when thor could stack 4 Armor breaks and do massive damage (100k+)
  • NTT6688846993NTT6688846993 Posts: 37
    And also when there was 3 miniboss in aw.instead of 5.when ultron was a goos boss
  • BoneBone Posts: 30
    I remember when it was really rare to get a 4* from a premium and then my first premium was a 4* wolverine then I quit game for 1-2 years
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I remember you could parry stun specials.
    I remember when alliance war first became a thing - matches were based entirely on your alliance rating, which allowed my little old beginner alliance to reach tier 1 and rake in the 5* shards 😂
  • Dennis_83Dennis_83 Posts: 23
    dot_ditto said:

I remember when masteries didn't exist ..

and I used the top Mystic champ to take out Act 3 Thanos ... 3* Iron Fist!! O.o

I´ll do you one better: 3* Collosus at 3/30 ...
  • Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129

Also i remember pulling 3*s caused the collecter to descend on a tv screen and flail around, then leave

I almost forgot about that man I miss that made me laugh everytime