**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are you freaking kidding me?

1235»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

Only thing I need is time, and Energy of course. I'm chipping away at 3 Difficulties, then Bounties, then the Arena, AQ.....LOL.

I bought the refills lol
    Managed to do the heroic the day it was released and master in 1 and a half day
    I already went through my Refills from the Bundle. Lol. I'm almost done with Heroic, chipping away at Master, and sitting at 3.1 UC. I could have used Units to do some, but I decided to try FGMC for Ann. Didn't roll anything, really. Now I'm rebuilding my hoard. LOL.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★

Event Quest Chap 3 last map has 4 human torches each of whom has power start 2+cornered node on it
    On top of it, the lag which occurs during his specials
    What's your game Kabam?
    Make your players so much frustrated that they simply leave playing?

just use red hulk; sp2 is easy to evade too
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Il_JooO said:

Event Quest Chap 3 last map has 4 human torches each of whom has power start 2+cornered node on it
    What's your game Kabam?

just use red hulk; sp2 is easy to evade too
    @Il_JooO Just read a bit up in the comments mate :)
    I did said "would have loved to evade it was the frame rates not dropping down even more drastically than the stock market on a bad day making it impossible to do anything during the duration of the specials :)

PS: I used sparky and 100% master in the morning

• Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★

Only thing I need is time, and Energy of course. I'm chipping away at 3 Difficulties, then Bounties, then the Arena, AQ.....LOL.

I bought the refills lol
    I already went through my Refills from the Bundle. Lol. I'm almost done with Heroic, chipping away at Master, and sitting at 3.1 UC. I could have used Units to do some, but I decided to try FGMC for Ann. Didn't roll anything, really. Now I'm rebuilding my hoard. LOL.
    Ah didn't you hear our beloved kabam labelled hoarding as unhealthy? Would you go against kabam? That's unlike you I think. Anyways jk.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I took him with stark. Not a scorch on him!
    Rap said:

I took him with stark. Not a scorch on him!

Agree

I bought the refills lol
    Ah didn't you hear our beloved kabam labelled hoarding as unhealthy? Would you go against kabam? That's unlike you I think. Anyways jk.
    I just meant the Units I had on me.
    Hence the comment about not using them on Refills. Lol. Hoard was a joke.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★

I bought the refills lol
    It's weird they said no to hoarding but released blade Crystal's after the successful #saveforblade campaign
    SandeepS said:

I bought the refills lol
    It's weird they said no to hoarding but released blade Crystal's after the successful #saveforblade campaign
    Really....or was it a way for people to use the hoards they had? Who knows? ;)
    I think people have that theory backwards. If they expressed that they don't think it's healthy to hoard Shards and they introduced a way to use them up for a particularly-sought after Champ, chances are that would encourage people to use them, not hoard more.
  • JohnDoe89JohnDoe89 Posts: 70
    edited April 2019
    My 5* rank 3 Gulk destroys him everytime

just gotta dodge that special 2 and then hammer away with your Sp2 and crowd excitement. The enervate lets you do tons of damage without him building up

its either him or Emma Frost
  • JohnDoe89JohnDoe89 Posts: 70

I'm done with this game...screw this month's event quest.

LOL 5 star blade and Corvus ya having a giggle mate?
  • WarriorDog06WarriorDog06 Posts: 49

They secretly work for Apple and make the game so you need the latest iPhone, duh

I have the newest iPhone still as lag like on the XR.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Because hitting into block is definitely tough.. 😂
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    JohnDoe89 said:

What's up with this giggle mate stuff? You've been watching too much Seatin? Lol
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    To be fair to GW, I agree with him on some viewpoints and disagree with him on some. But end of the day, it’s just an argument between 2 views and shouldn’t resort to flaming.

(I only flame and troll people who are either arrogant, lazy, accuse the game of money grabbing when it’s their own lack of skill/ignorance on how champs work, or think the world revolves around them. I always believe a dumb question deserves a dumb response, especially when not asked in an inquiring tone.)
    I've been labeled a Troll, but that's never been my intention. I have opinions and views that are controversial sometimes, but it's never been my express purpose or intention just to start something, or get people riled. I just state my views, and that doesn't always coincide with the reactions of the majority. I've never really wanted drama, to be honest. Quite the opposite. My intentions are to provide more understanding and a more full perspective so the reactivity isn't too far from reality.
    We all engage in a bit of tongue-in-cheek banter and the occasional sarcastic comment, but I wouldn't label that trolling. There's also a time and a place for it.
    However, just flat-out ignorant and abusive personal comments are just plain wrong. Not cool. We might agree, and we might disagree, but at the end of the day, we all have to operate with a certain base amount of respect for each other. That's one of my biggest issues with the Forum is I wish people could disagree and leave it at that in a healthy way, instead of turning it into hatred. More of an issue with online discussions in general, because it's not exclusive to this Forum. Everyone who has a keyboard is brave these days. Lol.
    Agree
    If you disagree with someone on anything just say "Sorry but I don't agree, there's no need to call that guy out on public platforms or abuse him and troll him. It's just not healthy
    I wish other people saw that as well. We all get passionate, that's great. I just hate when it turns ugly.
  • FlexGGFlexGG Posts: 1

What's your game Kabam?

Lol it wasn’t even hard at all and it wasn’t like how darkhawk was when he came out human torch is a cake walk compared to that
    FlexGG said:

What's your game Kabam?

Lol it wasn’t even hard at all and it wasn’t like how darkhawk was when he came out human torch is a cake walk compared to that
    Try playing on Android :)
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    JohnDoe89 said:

Just comes to show that having the so-called “godtier” champs still requires some skill and understanding of the game/nodes/mechanics. Unless he thought they were a free pass to content and tried to auto-play through the quest.

• Hey there, thanks to those of you who've taken the time to provide helpful tips and advice on this fight, as it can be a big help to a lot of the community. Since this thread is starting to go off-topic though, this thread will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.