**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How Long Huh?

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
edited April 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
How long must we android users gotta wait to finally see Quake fixed???? I cant even play with her no more as whenever a concussion debuff is applied. I cant resume doing a heavt bc she drops the input on her.

Example concussion debuff is on and i go parry to give myself space and i go ahead to apply heavy and no response she justs stands there and watches as if she is M.O.D.O.K. evil assistant lol.

Another example once concussion turns to stuns she drops input while i am still holding my heavy and no its not user error bc i tried on all android devices i own and same results come up.

Side Note: Fights against void on 2.2 is broken as i can't even shallow evade and intercept void making it frustrating to fight him...please look into void fights

Comments

• CheddarBobCheddarBob Posts: 64
    Can’t actually play on Android period versus apple. I have a note 9 and x, and it’s night and day. My note 9 is basically unplayable
  • Iron_web93Iron_web93 Posts: 53

Can’t actually play on Android period versus apple. I have a note 9 and x, and it’s night and day. My note 9 is basically unplayable

I also have note 9 and am not experiencing any issues. My note 9 has actually been my most consistently solid phone for MCOC out of the 3 have I played on.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    So my thread will get lost in the mix and game team wont know bout this issue.
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    I'm on Android and never had issues playing quake until this recent update.
    Unfortunately, the Android player-base nets them less money; apple is their cash-cow.
    Don't expect them to show any love for their Android players.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Android will never be fixed. It's been how many years now? Just switch to apple if you're really serious about this game.

I'm on Android and never had issues playing quake until this recent update.
    Unfortunately, the Android player-base nets them less money; apple is their cash-cow.
    Don't expect them to show any love for their Android players.

Your saying you dont experience drop inputs?
    Shrimkins said:

Android will never be fixed. It's been how many years now? Just switch to apple if you're really serious about this game.

Fat chance lol...i should'nt have to switch to apple to get what i want....this company made a contract with android and apple and they should up hold it by providing us a smooth experience for the game.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Shrimkins said:

Good point, but the game is barely playable even for relax players. Infinite loadings, lag that prevent you from any skillful playing make this game barely possivle to play.
    Idk what else to say really bc i tested multiple devices and its not an error on my end
  • CheddarBobCheddarBob Posts: 64

I also have note 9 and am not experiencing any issues. My note 9 has actually been my most consistently solid phone for MCOC out of the 3 have I played on.
    Very odd because my note 9 is abysmal. Almost every android I’ve played on is polarizing compared to apple. It’s very delayed response time
  • ThemadpotatoThemadpotato Posts: 58
    When it come to androids, the fault falls under the phone company and not Kabam. Androids have always been terrible in making gaming phones and it is extremely difficult for Kabam to fix due to the fact of the huge amount of variety in androids. As opposed to apple which has a smaller amount of phones running a similar OS to each other, there are a bunch more types of androids with different OS to each other.
  • Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★
    edited April 2019
    Is it only after a parry? I'm on android and as per usual she was my mvp for this months UC EQ? I haven't had any troubles with her.
    Rwj_2 said:

Is it only after a parry? I'm on android and as per usual she was my mvp for this months UC EQ? I haven't had any troubles with her.

Not only after parry but also when stun kicks in
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Until you buy an iPhone

Until you buy an iPhone

😂😂😂😂
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Samsung s9+ here and haven't experienced any issues with quake dropping inputs, have been using her for the majority of UC (Hela boss, Things, HTs and Annihilus boss etc.) and bounty missions this month.

Note: This isn't to say there aren't issues with others using quake on androids, this is just my experience.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Iphone user here just for what I've experienced.

Nothing new since the update. However, she has been slightly bugged forever where at certain times you can no longer heavy. I haven't narrowed it down. If I parry/heavy, shes fine for me and never misses an input. If I try to evade/heavy, the issue occasionally happens.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★

Very odd because my note 9 is abysmal. Almost every android I’ve played on is polarizing compared to apple. It’s very delayed response time
    Have you changed the power settings? I had issues on "Optimal" but when I changed it to "High Performance" it was fine.