**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Easiest champ to fight but yet struggle against

AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
Hey guys, everyone has that one "nemesis" who usually is one of the easiest champ to fight against but generally you struggle. Let's see who struggle against who :p
Mine is Magneto (I always get wrecked by his sp2)

Comments

• EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Hulk
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Kingpin and Nightcrawler.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I hate Magneto. Especially, the cosmic (Magneto) drones in Variant.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

yellowjacket sp1. impossible for me to evade. always get clipped.

I hear ya! Only do four hit combos ending on light attacks. Dash back. This allows you enough distance to safely avoid that L1.
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    LoPresti said:

Mordo still gets me every time, but my 6 star Mordo never gets kills in AW :(

The trick is to be further away from him when he launches it. When I'm right next to him I won't even attempt to dodge.
    I just use X23 against him, she's able to bypass his astral evade with her heavy

Magneto's sp2 always gets me lol

Same!

Agree lol, main reason why I'm stuck at 5.2.4, the first enemy is Yellow Jacket

Kingpin and Nightcrawler.

They're a real pain lol, especially KP as AQ boss and NC as AP mini lol

I hear ya! Only do four hit combos ending on light attacks. Dash back. This allows you enough distance to safely avoid that L1.
    I see
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Emma for me ..

Korg is hard, but he's just hard ..

Emma "should" be easy .. but I just can't figure her out.
    I use Vision (AoU) every time I have to face her ... still haven't evaded her sp1 once .. O.o
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    dot_ditto said:

Emma for me ..

I use Vision (AoU) every time I have to face her ... still haven't evaded her sp1 once .. O.o

As soon as Emma got one bar of power, create distance between you and her, the lenght of the screen.

When she’s raising her arm up, dash twice forward( to evade her inverted control sp1), then dash backward to dash in, and start your MLLLM attack!
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Spider-Man Classic. But only when he's duped. i can even dex his Sp1 but that damn evade.
    Torah13 said:

Nightcrawler's evade and IMIW's auto block spoil my streak every single time. And miles' evade when I don't take my Venom with me.

For night crawler, learn to switch him to swordsman mode, or f you can’t do 3 hits combo maximum, rince and repeat, use parry to stun him.

IMIW, get autoblock when he as 4 armor buff or more. Wait until they dissipate. When he has something like 15% health, he as automatically autoblock, bait is heavy attack and counter with your heavy. Or save your sp3 and finish him off with that.

If he got 15% or less, but as some armur buffs, wait untill the buff dissipate and throw in your sp3, same apply with the heavy counter!

Spider-Man Classic. But only when he's duped. i can even dex his Sp1 but that damn evade.

Bring in a Skill class bleeder, 3 hit combo at the time, watch him bleed until he is ko

• dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

dot_ditto said:

Emma for me ..

As soon as Emma got one bar of power, create distance between you and her, the lenght of the screen.

When she’s raising her arm up, dash twice forward( to evade her inverted control sp1), then dash backward to dash in, and start your MLLLM attack!
    I've watched all the videos ... I know "HOW" to do it ... I just can't seem to actually do it ..

and note that since I always use Vision .. I don't worry about inverted controls ... it's not even an issue ... I just can't seem to figure her sp1 timing out .. *shrug*
    dot_ditto said:

dot_ditto said:

Emma for me ..

I've watched all the videos ... I know "HOW" to do it ... I just can't seem to actually do it ..

and note that since I always use Vision .. I don't worry about inverted controls ... it's not even an issue ... I just can't seem to figure her sp1 timing out .. *shrug*
    👍👍👍
  • Snail_McGavinSnail_McGavin Posts: 105
    Oh man hmm... it’s hard naming only one or two when we’re not in full control of our own gameplay.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Probably Magneto
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    YONDU.... always gets me...
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    The one that gets me the most is Yellowjacket, I hate his sp1.After are War Machine, he's sp 1 always gets me because I'm so used to evading specials and then Magneto's sp2, such a pain.
  • UNLIMITEDDUCKSUNLIMITEDDUCKS Posts: 12
    When I forget to bait Venom’s Sp1, his level 2 completely shreds me.
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Anyone who I can’t parry correctly screws me over. I know, stupid, but still. Emma Frost mostly probably.
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★

Hulk

me too man, i get him down to %20 health and he just annihilates me