**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

XL champions missing?

Champion of the universe
Juggernaut
Colossus

Shouldnt these 3 be xl to?
@Kabam Miike

Comments

• LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    But Juggernaut is XL, check in-game.
  • KahrahtayKahrahtay Posts: 146
    Not jugg but unstoppable colossus i ment lol
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Proxima should be small like @PeterQuill said.
    Tryco should be xl as well

We just need more xl champs overall.
    Galactus
    Giant-Man
    Watcher
    One above all
    etc
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

Anyone think its funny that all women are small except for She Hulk. Surely Proxima is bigger than a small champ.

Been saying this for almost a year now
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    There should be a bunch of xl Hulk, red hulk, venom, kingpin, king groot, drax, poxima for sure! And she hulk...juggs, unstoppable c, even c should be on it really! And maybe Omega Red? Who else is actually on the list guys cause i won't be seeing it...at least for a while.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Drax is on there right? I mean he road a rocketship through an asteroid field laughing...i think he qualifies for a xl!
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Rap said:

Drax is on there right? I mean he road a rocketship through an asteroid field laughing...i think he qualifies for a xl!

Strength isnt the same as size
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    Am I missing something? I recently csme across a picture showing all the champs by size. Is there an importance to knowing that?

Or is just more for the comic book readers and marvel fans?
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Thebgj said:

Am I missing something? I recently csme across a picture showing all the champs by size. Is there an importance to knowing that?

Or is just more for the comic book readers and marvel fans?

Its because of this quest
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/132287/back-issues-2-mystery-in-the-microrealm#latest
  • SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    I think Sentinel should be XXL. He literally dwarfs every single character.
  • Certain benefits for XL champs in upcoming Back-Issue MicroRealm Variant.
    LINE Groups recently sent out an April 2019 Size Chart from Trucos (see below), but FYI, corrections were made to JaneFoster, Domino, ThorRag, and Ultron Classic (Prime) after being sent initially. This is the latest...

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Huh, I just realized that nearly all the women champs are classified as small. Proxima definitely should be at least a large champ. Also, Wolverine should totally be small as he's only 5'3