**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who wants Gold Realms so badly ???

13»

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    I think it would be amazing if they made a gold arena. Then we'll see how many people "don't have time" to grind arena.
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Yes
    Rafikii said:

we literally just had a gold quest how long ago? its really not necessary. AQ prices lowered too.

i NEVER do arena and my ass jumps to 500k maybe ever week and a half or so

The last gold quest was over 6 months ago. I think at least.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I eould rather have the revive and restore quests! Gold i got! Revives i need!
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    No

xNig said:

legit question , if you have so much gold why are you guys against the gold realm?
    there is a ton of ppl who need gold even for an arena grinder like myself ( i do +12mil in 5* feature and all the milestone in the 3* and 4* basic 2* weekly )and i still need gold .
    And for those who grind weekly you guys still have the units advantage .
    I legit don't understand the hate .

People against the gold realm who already have piles of it know there are plenty of ways to get gold, if you're not willing to sacrifice time then that's on you. It comes across as a self entitled whine, because you're wanting something you have not earnt. Either put aside the time, or readjust accordingly.
    This game rewards to thing in particular, time and money. You have to put in one or the other to advance.
    Yeah sure. I'm just going to pull out my phone in the middle of a class or meeting and hit those milestones. Better yet, I'll just spend less time with friends and family to get that gold.
    How about accepting the fact that you won’t progress as fast as those who are willing to do so? Or specially put time aside to grind?

You can’t get both pies and eat them.
    Sorry you don't have a life not our problem though.
    Sorry. You don’t have gold not our problem though.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

Having Champs, catalysts and Alot of ISO almost to expire, ...
    No time for 3 Day Penances..

Its funny how you have time to run a gold realm to get gold and constantly post about gold issues but dont have time to hit the first few milestones in arena.

Maybe spend less time begging for gold and actually go get the gold.
    Haha. Gold realms need one hour in a day,. Hope you know that.
    Currently the only better place in game to get gold is arenas, they need 3 day continuous penance, . To get 2-3m gold you need to do so many like them.
    So that a busy person can't do all that **** like you guys school kids, unemployed graduates, mum's credit card stealers ...

WE STILL WANT TO ENJOY THE GAME.
    so there is no bad asking the gold realms.
    As long as there exist players who think that only unemployed grade school thiefs can properly manage game resources, I'm going to vote against gold realms just to see if it reduces their population density by a noticeable amount.
    Wow, you got the wrong idea bud...it ain't continuous endless grinding,! It's knowing that sometimes you gotta wait! "Anticipation!" And if i was you i would sell the iso and wait to rank till i was in a better 'financial' state...
    As a matter of fact that os exactly where a goodly amount of my gold has come from. Because i plan and have a.specific target i sell any iso that isn't that class if i have a bunch more of it. Can clear a couple hundred thousand easy!
    Let me guess?! You were the kind of kid who didn't even wait to get to the car with your new action figure before you were dropping his weapons all pver the parking lot?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    No
    I'd be fine with a return of the gold realm. I voted "no" because I can't say that I want them so badly...
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Yes
    xNig said:

xNig said:

legit question , if you have so much gold why are you guys against the gold realm?
    there is a ton of ppl who need gold even for an arena grinder like myself ( i do +12mil in 5* feature and all the milestone in the 3* and 4* basic 2* weekly )and i still need gold .

People against the gold realm who already have piles of it know there are plenty of ways to get gold, if you're not willing to sacrifice time then that's on you. It comes across as a self entitled whine, because you're wanting something you have not earnt. Either put aside the time, or readjust accordingly.
    This game rewards to thing in particular, time and money. You have to put in one or the other to advance.
    Yeah sure. I'm just going to pull out my phone in the middle of a class or meeting and hit those milestones. Better yet, I'll just spend less time with friends and family to get that gold.
    How about accepting the fact that you won’t progress as fast as those who are willing to do so? Or specially put time aside to grind?

Don't really care what you think we need gold realms weather you like it or not some of us have lives to live not arenas.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    No

xNig said:

xNig said:

Don't really care what you think we need gold realms weather you like it or not some of us have lives to live not arenas.
    Spoken like a truly entitled person.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

xNig said:

xNig said:

I think to be fair you should figure out what you will run out of next, if you didn't run out of gold, so you could tell Kabam which realm to make next after the Gold Realm. Is it going to be the T4B Realm, or perhaps the 6* Shard Realm. There's no such thing has coming out perfectly even on everything, so if Gold wasn't a problem, something else would be.
    Yes
    Drooped2 said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

Dont really care what you think we need. Theres plenty of gold in this game. You have a resource management problem.
    You are right because to obtain these resources you have to pretty much dedicate 24 hours a day to arena but as I said you need to find a life outside the game.
    Yes
    xNig said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

Spoken like a truly entitled person.
    Entitled to what a resource on a mobile game it's not like I asked the government for 1 million dollars but I guess when you spend your entire life tied to a phone game you start to forget the gold ain't a real resource.
  • Hey guys, a Gold Event has already been requested HERE. If you would like to discuss this topic further, please do so in that thread. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.