**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Season 9 Delayed Why?

Could we get some info possibly why its delayed, for bug fixes, rewards upgrading since their awful, this game needs another competitive mode cause its getting so boring with almost pvp activity only AW which is in shambles, my spending is done cause what is the point of rushing to build up roster, to do more arenas or same ole AQ fights everyday. Can we get some real action.

Comments

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    You aren’t spending anymore because they delayed seasons because they released a shambolic attempt at an update?
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    ThaDevil said:

Very good you got it, maybe you wana spend money on champs that sit in your roster. Theres almost no competitive aspect to this game anymore. And im not guna try and compete with arena bots, amd AQ is just la.e at this point.

Thanks for letting us know your not spending!

• EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★

If you have been playing recently, it should be pretty obvious why they have delayed the release of season 9. The game hasn't been working as intended since the latest update. I would also expect an announcement about Back Issues #2 being delayed as well. Would be strange to delay one part of the game cause things aren't working properly and then introduce another new part of the game.. but who knows.. it is kabam after all

I doubt they'll delay that since it's permanent content so we can complete it whenever we want and there's no penalty for failing and retrying (other than energy) but with War the way the game is running could cost people some serious rewards.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    The Game has been a **** show that's why very buggy since update im Glad they're delaying it they should delay back issue too.
  • DarthHaasDarthHaas Posts: 385 ★★
    Jestress said:

you must have completed 100% LOL, 100% variant #1, and 100% act 6.1 then.

i agree, you should move on.

Also #map 7x5 with number one alliance rank!

• ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Not a big deal. Gives everyone a chance to work on their defense set up.
    ThaDevil said:

Very good you got it, maybe you wana spend money on champs that sit in your roster. Theres almost no competitive aspect to this game anymore. And im not guna try and compete with arena bots, amd AQ is just la.e at this point.

Don’t need to spend ;) only one bringing up is you and it doesn’t really make much sense tbh lol
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,278 ★★★★★
    Pretty funny all the celebration stickers on Line chats in response to the AW delay.
  • DocJCDocJC Posts: 74
    Please delay AW past Easter. Thanks. No one wants to fight during the holidays.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    ThaDevil said:

If you have been playing recently, it should be pretty obvious why they have delayed the release of season 9. The game hasn't been working as intended since the latest update. I would also expect an announcement about Back Issues #2 being delayed as well. Would be strange to delay one part of the game cause things aren't working properly and then introduce another new part of the game.. but who knows.. it is kabam after all

Yes and with zero timetable on when it will ever get fixed, if it gets fixed, theres just no reason to invest in this game for all the players who do spend money for a broken clown fiesta.
    I thought it was my turn to represent all the players in the world. Did you guys skip me again? It is going to take yet another five thousand years for my turn to come around again.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

Yeah I'm not on board with postponing it to begin with. A bit of lag and people complain, and it's postponed for everyone. I mean, I get the point, and I respect that they did it for people, I'm just not happy about it. We could have still played.

It was more likely to do with the global nodes they are going to introduce. It wasnt pretty.
    TheRager said:

glad it is delayed. doing thrice a day bounty mission then aq then eq then arenas. too much together. thanks to kabam for delaying wars.

I never understand statements like this. Are you not doing war now? If you are, wouldn't you be doing the exact same thing during seasons? How does offseason wars change how you do content vs seasons? War schedule is the same.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Yeah I'm not on board with postponing it to begin with. A bit of lag and people complain, and it's postponed for everyone. I mean, I get the point, and I respect that they did it for people, I'm just not happy about it. We could have still played.

It was more likely to do with the global nodes they are going to introduce. It wasnt pretty.
    Oh? :/
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

I thought they were testing those for season ten, not nine. Did I misremember that?
    edited April 2019

Oh? :/
    It’s the absurd number of bugs that make higher tier wars much more difficult than they needs to be that has caused the delays, so whilst it may not affect everyone in the same way as it depends on your war tier, it was the smart/right decision.

The new global buffs arent the reason for this delay, though they did imply they would be delayed because there were a few broken combinations (one that got removed mid beta was “crits give defenders 20% power” and “only deal damage with crits” which, paired with sinister, was pretty much impossible) but they were never due till season 10 at the earliest iirc.
    DNA3000 said:

I thought they were testing those for season ten, not nine. Did I misremember that?
    As far I as knew it was for 9. I don't see any other reason for the delay. Again, just guessing though.
  • LongtimegamerLongtimegamer Posts: 179 ★★★
    The beta was for season 10. Who knows why they're delaying season 9. Probably bug fixes or maybe changes to rewards..