**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Solo events- event quest completion

Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
So it takes 4 energy refills (utilizing every energy and every help opportunity) and 9 runs in the last chapter of uncollected or master to get the the 4th milestone. This hardly seems to be at the same level of the other solo events, which are much more reasonable to attain. When will this get fixed?

Comments

• Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    You might not want to complain about this. Kabaams response might be to equalize it by making the other events harder to get awards.
  • Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
    Dtl7714 said:

You might not want to complain about this. Kabaams response might be to equalize it by making the other events harder to get awards.

The other events are fair, not easy to reach the top two but doable without excessive spending required, making them harder would receive tons of backlash. I see your point, but they've done at lot to anger the community, this could be a measure taken in the right step.
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    Let's have real talk here... not scared talk...

The solo events are designed to keep us coming back to the game every day. It is in Kabam's best interest to keep solo event milestones at an achievable level. What shouldn't be a slam dunk is getting to rank rewards. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect to hit 4 of the 5 milestones with reasonable game play.

The event quest completion solo event has mystified me for a while, especially when I transitioned to f2p. I don't want to guess how many units I flushed on energy refills to get to the 4th milestone before I started to consider the economy of that decision.

The only time this event seems to make sense for a summoner is if they're planning a legend run and have a ton of energy refills to burn.

To make getting to the 4th milestone worthwhile, you'd need to be able to GET to the 4th milestone in a day only using ONE energy refill. You'd still be losing 5 units, but that seems to be fair trade. This assumes that the solo events are designed for Level 60 summoners.

I can't even imagine being lower than Level 60 with that solo event because you'd have even LESS energy to spend.

If the other crystal rewards actually supported a Level 60 summoner, that might change my opinion on how many units I'm willing to spend to get the 25 credit bonus, but as long as the greater and lesser solo crystals continue to drop XP boosts on a regular basis, their rewards won't get factored into any economic decision I make in game.

If I get 100 greater solo crystals, but 50% of them drop XP boosts that are just pure garbage for me, they lose value.
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    I hope nobody genuinely thinks mentioning something as unfair to Kabaam will ever get there attention or believes that they care about upsetting the community.
  • Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
    Dtl7714 said:

I hope nobody genuinely thinks mentioning something as unfair to Kabaam will ever get there attention or believes that they care about upsetting the community.

I'm definitely not saying it's unfair, it's free events that provide free resources. It's just unreasonable anyone should do that push, unless as @MMCskippy points out (in a much better post than mine) they are going for a legends run, or are like me with 20 energy fills from the 6.1 offer. It would make sense to make it more attainable to reach the higher milestones.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    It's just one of many things that they have overlooked for a long time. I was really hoping they would update all of the solo events like they did with the alliance ones.