**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do NOT Update to 14.1.0 [Under Investigation]

Comments

• Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    Kabam? Did u screw up again? In tryin to fix four hit combo plus special, you broke 5 hit combo plus block, didnt you? Bad boy
  • Me1299Me1299 Posts: 1
    I'm in the new quests and can't teleport to leg with doc oc on it 9kj5f9s62wzr.png
  • MarlonMarlon Posts: 10
    Pq o administrador não me responde até isso estou sendo difícil fui banido não usei aplicativo de trapaceiros e tô aqui há tempos pedido pra devolver minha conta
  • It happened to me when I was fighting Hood with SL in AQ.
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 200
    It's like I'm not playing anymore. Hardly able to block or evade in a fight. We've just started a war n I really can't be bothered. It's gonna be miserable.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Whats wierd to me is that this issue has been present on my android phone for months. I never 5 hit unless leading to sp and even then only with certain champs
  • KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    so, the issue got fixed with android, and it migrated to ios. that's just really weird.
  • ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    Happening on J7 Android as well.
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    Well, glad to know it's a bug. I though I just started sucking all of the sudden.
  • DukeGekkoDukeGekko Posts: 8
    When are you going to fix it???? His is resiculous
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    Here I thought the game was running fine yesterday after I updated... This morning, my champions now stop moving after a 5-hit combo. All champions. All combos (MLLLM, MLLLL).

These bugs, the time it takes to fix them, and the lack of compensation for this broken game, is just completely ridiculous at this point.
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    Got absolutely hammered to the ground in LoL using 5 star Drax and 4 star SL. Evading backwards either doesn't work and your character just stands there and get hit or you evade backwards and get clip. If you are lucky, the swipe back doesn't register and you continue blocking which in LoL means massive damage. Halting my run till further notice but I can foresee problems in the upcoming AQ/AW. Gonna be real bad.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey all. I took this to the team and they're looking at it right now. We'll update you as soon as possible. Thanks for all the extra info and the repro video!
  • WarChildWarChild Posts: 43
    Kabam Wolf,

Slight update here. Scarlet Witch appears to be completely unaffected by this "freeze" after 5 hit combo. I have found that every mutant champ will obviously freeze after a 5 hit combo of any kind.

I am also noticing that with DW at 4 (at least for me) Wolverine is failing to bleed AV and Crossbones at all. I did T4B daily this morning and AV was boss and despite my efforts Wolverine failed to bleed him at all. I also screwed up and did a 5 hit combo in which he immediately froze and AV nailed me with an S1 (no WP so Wolvie bled out). Went in with SW and had zero issues.

I have also found that if you have a special saved up and do a 5 hit combo you can release that to avoid "freezing" but strategy wise that isn't the answer because you don't want to be forced to release a special to avoid being frozen.

Wasn't there something in the update patch notes addressing this chaining a combo with a special? Perhaps that is this "bug" here that isn't working right.....just a thought.

Either way....needs to be fixed. Gameplay is horrific at the moment....tired of counting hits in arena to ensure I don't get frozen.
  • Ilir21aIlir21a Posts: 16
    Stop complaining about money makers bugs laggs glitch of kabam
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    Yup i also got screwed , I was fighting with 5.2.5 hullk with my mordo and as soon as I block after hitting 5 hits , hulk just completely ignores my block and I died
  • sbkryansbkryan Posts: 8
    I have also experienced this issue with multiple characters of different classes. I'm try to complete the web slinger challenge and it's making it impossible without spending thousands of units in revives.
  • ClaytonClayton Posts: 43
    Night crawler on offense experiences the same issue after a 5 hit combo..
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    I haven't been receiving the issues as bad as others but I have the issue when fighting against Iceman directly after his ice armor is broken from a parry. He's able to heavy me even though I'm swiping backward frantically. It's happened 3 separate times now with 3 different champs.
  • KthunderKthunder Posts: 54
    AW is ludicrous right now with this bug. can we get some kind of update?