**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

choosing between 5* duped ghost and 6* unduped ghost

i already owned a 6* ghost and may r2 her in the future (deciding between her and symbiote supreme). but then I just pulled a 5* ghost. so i was wondering what i should with her: R5? Use my tech awakening gem?

it seems that ghost's signature ability is still pretty important. I love my 6* ghost, but it just takes rather some time to get to that sp2. I sense that 5R5 will still be relevant for a long time, especially when it comes to champions that need high sig, so should I choose 5* ghost and awaken her instead?

love to hear thoughts from ghost players, as I'm pretty new to playing ghost.

Comments

• SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Play her a lot. With synergies and without synergies. With suicides and without suicides. I would not give three T5B to a 6* champ before you know it is the right move.

I would just stay as is, and play her 6* a ton before I did anything.

I have some experience with Ghost, and I think having two of them would be sick.
  • webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192

Play her a lot. With synergies and without synergies. With suicides and without suicides. I would not give three T5B to a 6* champ before you know it is the right move.

I have some experience with Ghost, and I think having two of them would be sick.

thanks for the suggestion, i'll definitely practice a lot before making the decision.

i already have both 5R5 and 6R2 Corvus. now definitely thrilled to have both 5* and 6* ghost in my collection. Would you 6R2 ghost if you already have 6R2 corvus? as i feel like they are both pretty similar if used as the main damage dealer.
  • webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192
    another question is that should i focus on the 5* version, and get her awakened and high sig?

i know for some champions like void, 5* high sig works much better than 6* unduped. I dont know if it's true for ghost as well?
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    webtswx said:

thanks for the suggestion, i'll definitely practice a lot before making the decision.

i already have both 5R5 and 6R2 Corvus. now definitely thrilled to have both 5* and 6* ghost in my collection. Would you 6R2 ghost if you already have 6R2 corvus? as i feel like they are both pretty similar if used as the main damage dealer.
    Absolutely. Running suicides there is not much that could stop them. PandamanPete did his 6.1 legends run with Ghost and Corvus.

You need to play her a bunch and find out if she fits with you.