**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Human Torch a mediocre champ?

May_The_WayMay_The_Way Posts: 885 ★★★★
I’ve heard people say he is, but I don’t make my own judgements until I’ve played the Champion myself. But if he is... Ooooohhhh boy... there will be war 🔥👿🔥

Just saying, Human Torch is among the most hyped up & beloved characters of the Fantastic 4, & of the Marvel Universe. If this is a case where y’all take a beloved character & make them like poop (Sentry & Carnage😑)... there is gonna be some serious backlash. Fair warning given.

Comments

• Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    Unfortunately it's TRUE. He's very underwhelming. Looks great though.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★

Zuko_ILC said:

Unfortunately it's TRUE. He's very underwhelming. Looks great though.

If he is a dud, maybe he’ll get a Synergy with Invisible Woman (his sister) that increases his damage. I personally don’t mind 1 unique Synergy, if it makes the Champion great, like is the case of Winter Soldier.

If it’s a case like Loki though, where 3 Synergies are needed to make the Champion fairly decent, that’s where I get pissed.
    Too hard to tell yet, from what it sounded like you need all 4 for them to be good. Time will tell but so far lots of recent champs aren't that impressive.
  • webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192
    agree with the comparison to sentry
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Maybe...once he is unlocked?
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    I’d say he is not all that good but not as much of a disappointment as sentry and HT pre fight ability is pretty decent
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★

Zuro said:

I’d say he is not all that good but not as much of a disappointment as sentry and HT pre fight ability is pretty decent

Ya, I don't mind if he's not an OP superstar like Corvus, Ghost, Void, Domino, Aegon & so on. I just want a decent overall champion like Red Hulk, Spider-Gwen, Gamora, Hawkeye, Doctor Octopus & other champs like that.
    I would say he’s definitely better than Redhulk, spidergwen, gamora, hawkeye, and doc oc, in most situations. He looks to be great damage dealer with mild healblock/miss utility.