**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who the best Female Champ in the game Currently

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
So How Are we Going To Pick The Best Female Champ in the Game Well Pick The Best Female Of Each Class The Best Female Champ For Me It's Quake.

Who the best Female Champ in the game Currently 170 votes

(Science) Quake
11%
TheVyrusM1k0rinCupidKillSwitchThe_red_EclipseTheKiryudoctorbStanceFreedomCrusadeRockypantherxArchangel442X_Factor_AgentChainslayerNBSAIObaid_Jacob03PEKKACHUÆgon0710EarthEliteBabyMiike 19 votes
(Mystic) Magik
4%
Spity68Snail_McGavinTendersquadbm3eppsDarkrider05MilesHolmwoodDp12The_Watcher 8 votes
(Cosmic) Medusa
5%
winterthurCrkwestLeoGnarleyardoKillerRino19Shadow_PhoneixKngSpcZombieZeddDose_ResponsiveDgk93LordBeaverbroke 10 votes
(Tech) Ghost
33%
Clobberin_Timedanielmaththetaman23samalasravanSnizzbarBrainimpactersfu_koraxTaxTheManMythLegendzuffyFallencircusManup456Robbie_75TerraSungjGreifmaster911PandamanTanAhitlawDuke_SilverDkutctgh 57 votes
(Mutant) Domino
38%
JRock808DukeDavie_BondallinashesadqqedfyvrNuclekerrFeeney234jojodeth101NightCrackerTJ82Star_Lord_RotellyAlCapone2727mihNEO_mr_AndersonMqc19Dean9300450StevenDoran7ShaheerFIazAceLuffySabo 65 votes
(Skill) GwenPool
1%
RikuremaBattle_Greninja 2 votes
(Any Class) Your Choice
5%
GroundedWisdomFoxhero007GoogleplexianXXGhost_RiderXXUlysseOdysseus75ON12355Freak2Tommy_AlexisHamin 9 votes
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    (Tech) Ghost
    Ghost easy
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    (Any Class) Your Choice
    Most Versatile - Quake
    Best Attack - Ghost (Under certain conditions.)
    Hardest to Beat - Domino
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    (Tech) Ghost
    Easily Ghost. She is the definition of game-changing once you learn how to properly play her.
  • BDeezyBDeezy Posts: 119
    It’s she hulk for me
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    (Tech) Ghost
    I meant Quake oh well
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    (Mutant) Domino
    It's a tough one, but, I've pick Domino over Ghost.
    Domino is incredible as either att or def.
    Ghost is not a great def.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    (Tech) Ghost
    Just straight up best champ in the game
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    (Any Class) Your Choice
    Kamala, of course.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Rogue. Can outlast em all. Power control and power steal. Hits pretty good too.
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    (Any Class) Your Choice
    Miss Marvel (KK)
  • StarKillerVIIStarKillerVII Posts: 75
    (Mutant) Domino
    Proxima Midnight
  • ON12355ON12355 Posts: 144 ★★
    (Any Class) Your Choice
    Well, hello, it's still Scarlet Witch, only she is still not available 5* :wink: :
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    (Mutant) Domino
    I know a lot of people choose Ghost but I say Domino, she's a champ you can pull and rank up and play without synergies same with Quake, Ghost you need Wasp and Hood on your team and require a play style Domino u just go right in fight her SP3 is good and also her Sp2. with Synergies the answer is Ghost but without its a tie between Quake and Domino
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    (Mutant) Domino
    Would've voted for SW if she was here....
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    (Mystic) Magik
    Magik
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    (Tech) Ghost
    If not, Medusa
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    (Tech) Ghost
    @ZombieZedd Queen/Godess of Death is Hela, but I do agree with you
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    (Any Class) Your Choice
    Captain Marvel (Movie)