**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AI Not Throwing Specials?

ThunderGodThunderGod Posts: 381 ★★★
I have been facing this issue for a while now. It started for me in Dungeons, and Alliance Quest Map 5. Now, it seems this issue is rampant everywhere in the game. I had thought of starting Variant finally, and the Vision(OG) in 1.1 doesn't throw his special, even after baiting till his synthesis procs. Tried it around 4-5 times, couldn't bait a special. Keep in mind that I was keeping myself open all throughout the fight. Also faced similar situation in almost all of my Act 5 exploration runs. Is it just me, or is anyone else facing the same issue? A response would be highly appreciated, Thanks.

Comments

• KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    I agree the AI all across the game has been super defensive as of late in my opinion. This months UC was a pain for me because every fight took a while longer than it should and everything has just been dragging and throwing my rhythm off. Even Epic in Negative Zones are annoying as all hell because off constant blocking and baiting being practically impossible.
  • DimofteDimofte Posts: 4
    That's another issue that I noticed since the update...not even the Sentinels in AQ...
  • Hey guys, there's already a discussion HERE about the same topic. If you haven't already, please take a moment to share your feedback in that thread. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.