**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

T5B mail

Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
Hey guys,

I saw the discussion about the T5B deal. I hadn't bought it, so I figured nothing interesting for me. Until I got this:

So IDK what's up, was this sent yo everyone? The 'you' seems to imply that it's not intended for everyone.

None of my champs have been altered. Hope it stays that way...

Comments

• MjolinarMjolinar Posts: 157 ★★
    Blanket email. I got the same but never bought it
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Seriously, I NEVER got the offer, and now you remove stuff from my inventory?

That is messed up!

• HerrPopopHerrPopop Posts: 185
    Message was sent to everyone. Doesn't matter if you bought it or not
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★

It seems that this went out to a lot more Summoners than it was intended to. If you weren't affect by the T5B Offer problems, don't worry, this was just a mistake.

Hi kabam miike, if we are affected by the T5B offer problem, can we get some insight into whether this is still ongoing or it has completed? I do have some rank up to do but just want to make sure once I receive all rank up resources back
  • Kdog76Kdog76 Posts: 60
    @Kabam Miike can you address the concerns that the actions the mail message described taking place actually haven’t taken place? Still no units. No resources. No deranking.
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    I saw some people get refunded all the units but didn’t have all their t5c taken away.

Others have commented on forums too much may have been taken away
    edited March 2019
    This is getting crazy ... we are only looking for a simple yes or no answer ... whether or not the derank/ resources refund are done (from the in game msg sounds like we are but all msg got pulled so probably not) so we can move on with our account.... should be a simple response a mod can help answer after checking with the team. I am not even looking for an estimated time for completion at this time. What is going on?????
    PaytoPlay said:

This is getting crazy ... we are only looking for a simple yes or no answer ... whether or not the derank/ resources refund are done (from the in game msg sounds like we are but all msg got pulled so probably not) so we can move on with our account.... should be a simple response a mod can help answer after checking with the team. I am not even looking for an estimated time for completion at this time. What is going on?????

Amen to that. Just some acknowledgement that work is still going on. I’ve only seen messages saying they are done fixing this. I’ve screenshot all of my forum posts and the support ticket form responses so i ca argue for a refund. Not sure what else to do. Mods not support are acknowledging the problem exists.

• OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★

It seems that this went out to a lot more Summoners than it was intended to. If you weren't affect by the T5B Offer problems, don't worry, this was just a mistake.

Were there any other mistakes associated with this message going out? I did not buy the offer either but I did get this message, and my T5b inventory looks a little short. Were any catalyst fragments or items removed from our accounts by mistake?
  • FactorQFactorQ Posts: 110
    Been nearly two weeks now since offer were pulled from store. Lots of announcements made on intended actions, but we need a status update on where we are now in the reversal process.
    This affect more than 1 account and is a mistake from kabam so no we will not be flooding support for a status update on the rollout. IS IT NOT STARTED, IN PROGRESS OR COMPLETED?
    PaytoPlay said:

This affect more than 1 account and is a mistake from kabam so no we will not be flooding support for a status update on the rollout. IS IT NOT STARTED, IN PROGRESS OR COMPLETED?

3 support tickets in and a forum warning for basically asking too many times for a status update later all I can say for sure is they don’t want us to know for some reason. Frustrated beyond belief with this. I can’t work on act 6 or do anything meaningful since I don’t know if they’ll rank champs down (or when). No idea if I should just ask apple to refund. Or my cc company.

I don’t usually whine about small stuff but this isn’t small. come on and throw us a bone here folks.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    SparkAlot said:

Seriously, I NEVER got the offer, and now you remove stuff from my inventory?

That is messed up!

If you didn't buy anything, nothing was removed....
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    FactorQ said:

Been nearly two weeks now since offer were pulled from store. Lots of announcements made on intended actions, but we need a status update on where we are now in the reversal process.

The reversal process is still a work in progress and we hope for it to be completed soon. Apologies for the wait, but unfortunately there were a lot of elements to work through.
  • Bertroon76Bertroon76 Posts: 8
    Well the champ i used the rank up tickets on remains the same and another champ I ranked up to 5/65 just got ranked down back to 4/55, tier 2 alpha fragments we’re defiantly altered
  • RudehumanRudehuman Posts: 4
    When will the new tier 5 bundle be offered?

Thank you
  • FishweaselFishweasel Posts: 186 ★★
    I wanted to share with everyone something that was unclear to me in the offer recall. Both the first offer and the 2nd offer were both recalled. You had to buy the first offer to unlock the 2nd offer but only the 2nd contained the tier 5 class catalysts. This could be part of the discrepancy some summoners are experiencing with respect to how many items are being taken from their inventory. I had not understood why 4 tier 2 alphas were removed from my account during the recall since only 3 were present in the 2nd offer. However the first offer was recalled as well explaining the missing additional Tier 2 Alpha.

Like others, I’m anxiously awaiting this offer to be given again to re rank up my champs.
    Are there any updates one where this process stands and when the offer will be reissued? Timing is important. I have T4CC sent into overflow as a result of the recall- I’m sure there are others in the same situation.
    Been almost a month now, when will the offer be reissued?
  • KarnageKarnage Posts: 152 ★★
    The game is completely broken atm, think they've got more pressing concerns...