**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Complete radio silence from kabam

With the state of the game at the minute you'd think Kabam would be full of apologies. But no, in fact they act like there are no problems at all with the game. Deleting posts that call them out. Refusing point blank to answer questions and tell people exactly what's going on. The game has been close to unplayable for almost 2 weeks now and all we get is silence? Come on now, this has gone on long enough, we shouldn't have to be putting up with some of these absolutely ridiculous bugs. My current best champion Carnage is out of action because he can't use his sp1 or sp3 without getting killed, makes it pointless playing him. Sound bugs. An AI that is so random and erratic. Drops in frame rate so you can't block or parry. Medusa specials are broken. Ghost rider sp1 is broken. Parry fails to actually stun half the time. The AI in AQ is an absolute joke. Dropped inputs. Can we get some kind of at least recognition of the problems? Then a fix? Or is the plan just to continue ignoring that these problems exist...

Comments

• KarnageKarnage Posts: 152 ★★
    Then you're lucky enough to not have any of the champs affected. The majority of people are having major issues right now. Good for you if you're having a great time, but I honestly do not care. My game isn't working as intended, as is the same with most other peoples. I see you all over the forum just trying to create drama, get off my post if all you want to do is argue...
    I class it as unplayable when I parry, it says parry on screen, but they don't get stunned. Also when my champs dash in automatically after throwing an sp3. Or when I throw Carnage sp1 and half the hits miss and they retaliate before get chance to do anything. Or when my fight freezes as the countdown carries on so I lose health in AQ and AW. Or when lag spikes make you mis-time your actions.
    But no, you're right pal, the game is working perfectly... Idiot...
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    The 'bug' list is updated.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/802596/#Comment_802596

I suppose it is an acknowledgement?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Considering you said it yourself "deleting posts that call them out" then guess it's deserved since that is against the ToS. You can't complain about.
    They also delete duplicated threads, or just merge them with other's. That is the correct behavior

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/802596/#Comment_802596

Except they've missed the biggest ones lol. Dashing in after throwing an sp3? Parry failing in war? Carnage sp1?
    And "will be fixed in a later update" means that we're stuck with this BS until the end of the month. And for the record I'm not playing on a **** phone, I'm on a galaxy s9 plus...
    To be fair this one will likely get deleted too, and I'll likely get warned again. But maybe if they spoke to their customers instead of ignoring them and silencing them people wouldn't be as annoyed. I've posted on all the places we're supposed to report bugs but nothing happens, no answers, no fixes, so I come on here to try to get their attention instead. I'm pretty sure if your best/most used champ had been made completely useless, I'm sure you'd be annoyed too. Good for you if your game is working alright, mine isn't, there's no need to be an arsehole about it...
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Karnage said:

Except they've missed the biggest ones lol. Dashing in after throwing an sp3? Parry failing in war? Carnage sp1?
    And "will be fixed in a later update" means that we're stuck with this BS until the end of the month. And for the record I'm not playing on a **** phone, I'm on a galaxy s9 plus...
    - There is an issue where holding block during Special 3 may cause a Champion to dash instead of block. This is under investigation.

Reading is important. Also the next update comes around the 22nd.
    My point being is its just 'under investigation' not even mention of a fix, and that's not the only issue. What is with people today man seriously, have you seen me ask for compensation, have you seen me calling for boycotts and 1 star reviews? The answer is no, my game isn't working properly, and I want it to, I don't think that's too much to ask.
    Also the 22nd is 2 weeks away, we've already been dealing with this nonsense for close to 2 weeks.
    Whenever they do something that benefits the player, like the Killmonger indestructible bug a while ago, it gets rectified instantly. But something simple like my Carnage sp1 not connecting takes a month to fix? Really?
    Don't know how anyone can defend what's happening at the minute, what an absolute joke...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Not sure what you're expecting. Calling them out is not allowed, so that would be the reason for Threads being deleted. As for the issues, there's a way to report the issues you're experiencing, and they're already investigating a number. I'm not sure what you mean by Carnage dying from using L1 and L3, but I've used mine, and he hasn't died. There are lag issues and issues with AI being overly-aggressive. The combination of the two are affecting all kinds of game play. Give them what information you can, and leave it with them. Nothing happens immediately, and we're a couple weeks away from Endgame, so that's probably when the next Update will be. They did what they could for the Hotfix, but not everything can be resolved immediately. They've already acknowledged a number of issues. Doesn't mean they can fix it right away.
    edited April 2019
    Wait, AI bring overly aggressive? Have you played the game at all recently? It's the opposite, ctheyre so defensive. They'll happily sit and hold block for 10-20 secs, especially when you're trying to bait a special.
    Climb on down out of their anus man, their hot fix did nothing, it made absolutely no difference, in fact most would probably argue that it made it worse, it certainly seemed it to me.
    If you've used him in 1 fight and used 1 sp1 you won't notice it. But trust me when he's one of your top 3 champs and you use him for everything you soon notice. Not all of his sp1 fail, but roughly 25-50% of them do, and that's enough to not be able to use one of my top 3 in war or AQ. So for an entire month I'm one of my best champions down. But you keep telling me how it's not an issue, that fixes everything for me, thanks...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Passive, until you move. Then they speed up and Intercept anything and everything you try to do. That's the problem. They camp out and whiff you, but speed up to counter anything. Aggressive. Block is automatic, to be honest every Champ has Auto Block, Evade is not working properly, controls freeze, shall I keep going?
    We can see there are problems. Report them in the correct place with your device info, OS, etc. and leave it at that. I get it, it's just not going to fix it any faster if we rant.
  • BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    still cnt intercept corvus as b4 ...
    I already have, like I say I've already exhausted all bug threads, but my issue now, on top of the game not working, is the lack of response. Not even so much as an apology. They just basically said "oops, we'll try to fix it in next month's update". I don't necessarily want compo, I don't want boycotts, I just want my game to work as intended. I don't think that's too much to ask.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    Karnage said:

I'm pretty sure if your best/most used champ had been made completely useless, I'm sure you'd be annoyed too. Good for you if your game is working alright, mine isn't, ...

I am aware of the bugs. So, my response is not to apply the hotfix, and just auto-fight Beginner EQ. :)
    Just going through AQ now and I keep getting parry failing. The parry registers as it displays on screen, but there's no stun. And I'm not a noob, I'm well aware of which champs and nodes can shrug off debuffs. It's just straight up not working. I'm having to fight everyone like I'm fighting Agent Venom, like I'm having to parry and then wait to see if I actually stun them or not. Meaning that I can't use heavies off a parry because there isn't enough time to wait to see if the parry sticks, and then launch a heavy. So one of my other top 3 champs, Archangel, is effectively useless as well.
  • edited April 2019
    Hey guys, I recommend reviewing the list of issues we're currently investigating HERE. An issue with Carnage's SP1 and an issue with Champions dashing in after performing a Special-3 attack are listed as currently under investigation. Additionally, we've already stated that if an issue is not listed in the Known Issues thread, it doesn't mean we aren't aware of it and looking into it.

Let me be perfectly clear, we are not ignoring any reported issues. We are very sorry for any inconvenience these issues are causing and resolving them is our top priority at the moment. However, we are unable to respond to everyone's feedback in every thread to acknowledge and thank them for their reports.

As soon as we're able to provide any updates regarding any reported issues, we'll be sure to let everyone know as soon as possible. However, creating new threads just to request further recognition of these issues is not going to make that happen any sooner.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding in the meantime!
This discussion has been closed.