**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Rhino is not getting Fury from medium 5 hit combo against the wall. [Merged Threads]

EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
edited April 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Since the update, when Rhino pins the opponent against the wall and does a 5 hit combo that ends in a medium hit his Fury Boost is not triggering.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• ShaaneneganShaanenegan Posts: 112
    Yes i have seen that too. Was about to post a new thread.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    That already happened to me before the update
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    iPad 6th generation
    Version 12.1.4
    MCoC version 22.1
    On WiFi

Friend duel. No boosts active.

Rhinos is bugged. He is not gaining his fury buff when the enemy is pinned in the corner and you finish a 5 hit combo with a medium attack.

Hits 25, 35, 45, 52.

https://youtu.be/8kHFU_OJNXA
    Forgot to compete the title, but the rest of it speaks for itself.
    Here’s a 2nd video.
    Friendly duel with Rhino s Ghost
    This is even weirder because sometimes Rhino does gain his fury buff and sometimes he doesn’t.

I first noticed this issue in the arena using my duped 5* Rhino, but I don’t have a vid for that fight.

https://youtu.be/txNlk6nL11g
  • BelaPichBelaPich Posts: 89
    Agreed! I’ve tested several times myself and it not work! Please fix this ! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    This is honestly the only thing rhino users have to look forward to when using him is a nice boost in attack, this needs to be fixed
  • Noospheres2Noospheres2 Posts: 9
    Within rhinos information it states that if a medium attack is performed at the end of a 5 hit combo while the opponent is pinned against the wall he would gain a fury buff. While playing earlier today I discovered that this passive is not activating appropriately when the conditions are met. I am on an apple device so I wouldn’t know if this is an issue on android as well. Multiple fights were played to ensure it wasn’t a one time thing.
  • HeadshottoHeadshotto Posts: 2
    The exact same thing is happening with Thor Ragnarok and Korg, who should get a similar fury with their synergies.
  • Noospheres2Noospheres2 Posts: 9
    As an add on because I just read the forum for reporting bugs or issues I’m on an iPhone 8 with the latest update IOS 12.2 at&t both WiFi and cellular
  • Okami_KageOkami_Kage Posts: 11
    it's because the champs aren't reacting as if they are getting his against the wall. in the latest update, the animation of them getting hit while against the wall is the same as if you were hitting them in the middle of the fight arena. Before the update, the animation was different when getting hit against the wall vs middle of the arena.
    Can we get this bug acknowledged and listed among the many known issues with 22.1??

I don’t want this to get buried in the forums and forgotten
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    Confirmed here as well. Add it to the growing list of bugs. What a disaster this release is.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Can a mod tell us anything about the issue?
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

We are looking into this issue. Thank you for the report and information!
  • BelaPichBelaPich Posts: 89
    U guys tested that? Is it a bug or something?
  • BigPun320BigPun320 Posts: 9
    In his description, when you end a combo with a medium attack while having the opponent pinned against the wall, Rhino is supposed to gain a fury buff. However, as shown in the videos below, this is not working. And with Variant 2.0 coming up in a few days, it would be helpful to have this clarified please.

https://youtu.be/D4CUDk2DcBQ

https://youtu.be/FSHPyLUVgxA
  • GarrizeGarrize Posts: 21
    Thanks for posting! I was wondering the same thing! Any acknowledgement from the team? @Kabam Miike ?
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    My first R4 and he never gets used other than the arena. Just realized fury doesn't trigger once you get the opponent pushed against the wall. Tested is ROL to confirm
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Device and Version:
    Xiaomi Mi Max 3;
    Android 9 PKQ1.181007.001 (Don't ask me what's up with the numbers because I don't know. I just write it down here)

Device Operating System:
    MIUI Global 10.2.1 | Stable 10.2.1.0 (PEDMIXM) [I hope I filled in the right answer]

Mobile Carrier:
    Maxis Mobile Data Postpaid plan called Plan 98.

Cellular or WiFi:
    Happened when I'm busing both WiFi and cellular.

Game Version Installed:

Game Mode:
    Arena. However, haven't tested in other areas.

Champions Affected:
    5-star Rhino Rank 2 Sig 20. It probably affect other Rhino across all rarities.

Active Boosts:
    No boost was active at the time of video recording of proof.

Description of the Issue:
    Rhino has an ability to gain a Fury buff when ending his 5-hit combo with a Medium basic attack WHEN the opponent is pinned at their corner.
    Please refer to the video link provided below.

https://youtu.be/kko68HTRVxQ

edited April 2019
    Thread about this Rhino bug was started a few days ago but things get buried in the forums so easily.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/795159#Comment_795159
  • Enclv3Enclv3 Posts: 18
    No fury buff after completing a 5-hit combo ending the combo in a medium hit while keeping the enemy pinned against the wall. I was fighting in arena with my 5* Rhino and kept the enemy pinned against the wall and never got a fury buff after multiple 5-hit combos ending in a medium hit. The conditions were met and i got no fury buff. The fight was against an Iceman. Please look into this
  • CyaenCyaen Posts: 15
    I experienced the same thing repeatedly the last few days. Fix it pls Kabam.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    He no longer triggers fury buff whilst opponent is pinned against the all after ending his combo with a medium
    @Kabam Miike
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    There is already a thread on this