**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Goodbye Mcoc, thanks to you all

RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 β˜…β˜…

Today I am ending, and saying goodbye to you all, thanks for all your support, I've met great people played in good alliances, funny and good times spent here. Today my life changes and my son is born, need to give more time to what is more important to me, family πŸ˜‰ thank you and farewell

Comments

• chunkybchunkyb Posts: 1,453 Content Creator
    edited April 2019
    Congrats on the baby boy!
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 β˜…β˜…
    Badrose said:

Rank up baby ASAP!

Just like this game, it’s takes years to acquire the necessary resources

Also- I do hope you stay away from this addicting game, I’ve said good bye too many times πŸ˜”
  • Incitatus666Incitatus666 Posts: 189 β˜…
    Badrose said:

Rank up baby ASAP!

hahahahahaha
  • Nightwraith21Nightwraith21 Posts: 68 β˜…
    Good luck to you bro! Congrats on the baby!
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 β˜…β˜…
    Drooped2 said:

Badrose said:

Rank up baby ASAP!

It's not even duped...
    No its not 😁 one at a time please
  • Kzz138Kzz138 Posts: 10
    Hopefully your kid becomes a huge marvel/superhero nerd like most of us and that one day when hes old enough you guys can both play mcoc
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,171 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    RCunha said:

Today I am ending, and saying goodbye to you all, thanks for all your support, I've met great people played in good alliances, funny and good times spent here. Today my life changes and my son is born, need to give more time to what is more important to me, family πŸ˜‰ thank you and farewell

Signed, my wife.

LOL, kidding, you are making the right call. I did the same 17 years ago when I stopped publishing my monthly magazine so I could focus on the new baby. Worth it.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    RCunha said:

Congrats and wish you well on this journey of parenting! Enjoy it, it is sweet!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congratulations!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    RCunha said:

Every time you have to wake up in the middle of the night, do two rounds of arena and by the time he's sleeping through the night you'll have a billion battlechip and be able to sell your account for college tuition.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 2019
    My son and I got into this game together, but he was 8 or 9. I couldn't imagine working, keeping up with a baby AND playing MCOC. Priorities, right?!

Congrats!! Its an awesome journey you are now beginning.
  • RonildasRonildas Posts: 63 β˜…
    te vejo em 15 dias divorciado e viciado.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Good luck! COngrats!!!
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 2019
    Wish you well and enjoy your son and family.