**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Science Adaptoid Variant

Why they write 28% evade chance when he basically evades 4 hits per combo?

Comments

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Lol he’s more like 60%. Very much a pain. Took me a 20% revive.
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    Drooped2 said:

Eww hes stun immune in 2.1 too venom wouldnt kill that would he?

Came here to ask the same thing 😂
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Jac094 said:

Why they write 28% evade chance when he basically evades 4 hits per combo?

The evade mechanic in MCOC is a little complicated and unusual. When a champion triggers an evade, they are actually triggering a status effect that causes them to evade attacks. However, this effect has a duration, it doesn't simply cause one attack to be evaded and then disappear. As a result, the act of triggering an evade can cause a champion to evade multiple attacks in a row if they happen fast enough. This all counts as "one evade" in game mechanical terms because "evade" is a status, not the individual dodging of an attack.

This has been true since basically forever, and it is one of those game complexities that is not well explained, or understood. And it is part of the reason (but not the sole reason) behind players thinking evade chances are much higher than stated in the game.
    Unfortunately this is not the case for this fight unless that window you speak of is extraordinarily wide. I always back away after I'm evaded and go back for an intercept after the ai calms down. The evasion rate on my intercepts alone is definitely not 25%.

• PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    Drooped2 said:

Pizzabeat said:

Drooped2 said:

Eww hes stun immune in 2.1 too venom wouldnt kill that would he?

Came here to ask the same thing 😂
    Confirmed venom doesnt negate the evade I tried no real effect
    Thanks for the heads up, ended up getting it done with Cap IW and a little heavy/heavy countering. Worked like a charm 😄
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    @Drooped2 can you show how your heavy countering with domino I’m trying but can’t here and if I miss one he kills me
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Why no one mentioned She hulk lol
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★
    Heavy/Heavy counter with AA until neuros kick in, easy fight.
  • jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    edited April 2019
    how would she hulk work ?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    jdyke23 said:

how would she hulk work ?

She hevry counter evade and unsbolppe
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    But I’m think the node is debuff imuns not sure
    yeah just tested her and she’s only a L champ so all you can do is heavy atta k or intercept one hit and back off
    you sure ? be taking mega block damage from him though
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    mike867 said:

She Hulk works best here, heavy till u reach SP3 and then during the long stun you can keep using heavy

Stun immune though
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    mike867 said:

mike867 said:

She Hulk works best here, heavy till u reach SP3 and then during the long stun you can keep using heavy

@mike867 Stun immune bro
    Bait Heavy and dash back. DONT DEX out of it. Dash back before DEX appears, that way you will have enough distance to connect your heavy. Then play normal
    No one denies that you can land a heavy on this guy. They're just pointing out that your strategy of repeatedly using heavy attacks "during the long stun" is not possible due to the stun immunity node.

i personally think he’s a joke
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Also it's funny how often do evade champs evadeedium attacks
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Quake worked well. AA could of worked with heavy bait.
    i’m not quite good enough with quake working the dex and triggering the heavy it’s like when i evade with the heavy then dex then go to charge the heavy she doesn’t want to charge it and jist stands like an idiot. i’m i supposed to swipe back twice after her auto evade then do my heavy ?
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Kinda perplexes me that venom doesn’t work when the signature ability is literally spider sense