**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Progression in classic micro realms

Paulni86Paulni86 Posts: 50
edited April 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
When the first back issues arrived, us veterans that had already completed the classic mode way back when had this reflected in the new event.

However now with back issue #2 I stand a 0% on the classic mode even tho I’m pretty certain that I cleared it the first time around. Is this correct?

Comments

• Couldn't Kabam have made it so that your original progress (paths explored) could be preserved from before, but just leave the COMPLETED and EXPLORED as unchecked. Making you do just 1 path again if you had already done in 2015 (ANY Path) in each quest again in order to get the new rewards for Completed and Explore. Don't want to have to go back and rerun all paths of all quests again (especially if 1/3/3 energy), but would be nice to run once thru each again for the Story.

Sort of a compromise between how Classic Ultron and Classic MicroRealm were setup.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    Paulni86 said:

When the first back issues arrived, us veterans that had already completed the classic mode way back when had this reflected in the new event.

However now with back issue #2 I stand a 0% on the classic mode even tho I’m pretty certain that I cleared it the first time around. Is this correct?

It meant to be that
  • Hey there, this is correct; for this quest and for back issues going forward, we wanted everyone to be able to fully replay this quest if they want to as if they were going through it for the first time. Aside from the nostalgia, this also allows everyone to earn rewards from the quest as if they were going through it for the first time, like the Stony Mastery Core that was available from the quest.
  • Paulni86Paulni86 Posts: 50
    Thank you for responding!