**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Back Issues #2: Mystery in the Microrealm

Comments

• bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    @xNig shhhhhh.. You're just highly skilled ;)
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

xNig said:

Drooped2 said:

xNig said:

It’s actually very easy lol

Seems easier to me as well except I dont have any xl ranked up lol is that node in every quest for all of variant?
    Yup it is.

😂😂 I have R4 Venom, 6* Gulk Rulk and Sentinel. Just plowing through it.
    I have a r3 venom and a 6 kingpin..

I have a bunch in the large category tho so I might be ok ish.. lol. Otherwise I'm running it with 4 stars
    You’ll need Void for some nodes in 3.1.2. The Spite + Buffet is irritating. There’s a Korg followed by KM.
    bpunk88 said:

@xNig shhhhhh.. You're just highly skilled ;)

Just chilling. Was a pleasant surprise.
    Drooped2 said:

xNig said:

Drooped2 said:

xNig said:

Drooped2 said:

xNig said:

It’s actually very easy lol

Seems easier to me as well except I dont have any xl ranked up lol is that node in every quest for all of variant?
    Yup it is.

😂😂 I have R4 Venom, 6* Gulk Rulk and Sentinel. Just plowing through it.
    I have a r3 venom and a 6 kingpin..

I have a bunch in the large category tho so I might be ok ish.. lol. Otherwise I'm running it with 4 stars
    You’ll need Void for some nodes in 3.1.2. The Spite + Buffet is irritating. There’s a Korg followed by KM.
    In 4 star I have everyone really lol
    Hahah. That korg is 30k so 4*s might suffer a little.
  • CLASSIC PROGRESS (different from Ultron's Assault ?)

So your progress for Ultron's Assault was carried forward from what you had already done in 2015 (that is month I started, so saw it was already half-done when re-released recently).

But MicroRealm was all reset back to beginning (is that right ?) which is good in one sense that it makes you go thru the story-line again, and can earn the rewards again even if already did them in 2015.

BUT.. Couldn't you have made it so that your original progress (paths explored) could be preserved from before, but just leave the COMPLETED and EXPLORED as unchecked. Making you do just 1 path again if you had already done in 2015 (ANY Path) in each quest again in order to get the new rewards for Completed and Explore. Don't want to have to go back and rerun all paths of all quests again (especially if 1/3/3 energy), but would be nice to run once thru each again for the Story.

Sort of a compromise between how Classic Ultron and Classic MicroRealm were setup.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

But the fact that I don't have a GHulk means I have to spend.

The fact you don't have a Ghulk means you have to wait until you do, or you figure out a way to not need him. It does not mean you need to spend. As I said, it only means you need to spend if you think you deserve to complete the content immediately.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I’m starting to dislike the fact that we absolutely need a Ghulk to complete Variant 100%... There’s a difference between having roster depth, and having Ghulk.
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

The fact you don't have a Ghulk means you have to wait until you do, or you figure out a way to not need him. It does not mean you need to spend. As I said, it only means you need to spend if you think you deserve to complete the content immediately.
    But still, waiting for RNG to give me a specific champ, in my opinion, is pretty P2W territory.
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    edited April 2019

And it begins! Remember everybody, Variant is going to be hard! Luckily, you're surrounded by Summoners that are very talented. If you have trouble, don't be afraid to come back here and ask questions. Chances are somebody here would be happy to help you find a solution.

Don't be afraid to ask your alliance mates to gift you a revive if you get stuck either.... Oh wait nevermind. More seriously though can we get a response on the 2015 gem problem? Many of us are running out of 2015 champions in various classes to rank up to R4. Is there some way to trade these gems in the works or are we just wasting our time if we can't use them or don't have a champ we want to use them on? Any plans to ever release the rest of the 2015 champs (Wolvie, SW, Thor, Cap WW2, Joe Fixit ,Deadpool, etc) as 5* on some capacity or at least make BW, DS, Electro and Abom less rare and include them in normal 5* crystals?

DNA3000 said:

But still, waiting for RNG to give me a specific champ, in my opinion, is pretty P2W territory.
    Does waiting cost you money? If it does, then I suppose it might be pay to win for you. But for virtually all other players, waiting is not pay to win. Paying because you don't want to wait is paying to win. But the game doesn't force you to pay to win. You could just be patient. Probably more than 99.9% of all players of the game have yet to complete Variant. Why do you need to be in the 0.1%?

Some people say you could literally wait forever, because the RNG means you're not guaranteed to get the champ on any pull. But that also means you could pay any amount of money and still not get the champ, because the only thing paying does is get you crystals faster. It doesn't change the fact that you could still not get the champ after any number of crystals. To the extent that you can pay to win in this game, you can also pay to lose. That's entirely up to you.
  • MaladarMaladar Posts: 22
    Marvel Contest of Emergency & Scheduled Maintenance. On the 3rd one already in the past hour. Get it together Dev team!
    Kaisey said:

Still nothing for middle players. So sad. I'm really disappointed. :(

Yep, still no end game content for middle players. Also no beginners arena bracket for veterans that have been four year veterans for sixty days or less.
  • trey92008trey92008 Posts: 101
    Other than “encroaching stun” didn’t really see a whole lot of challenge here. Imo, nothing compared to variant 1

• UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    Under the rewards for classic, it says in the post you get a 3* crystal, but they instead gave a stony mastery core instead. Stony Mastery Core = 3* Crystal????????
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Encroaching stun is super lame. Also it doesn’t seem like Supernova is working for VtD’s debuffs. When I bleed the opponent there’s only one bleed debuff.
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Anyone have any tips for 1.2 korg? He’s an absolute pain.

Also, anyone else finding the AI incredibly defensive?
  • hankenarhankenar Posts: 34
    Quake receives glanced damage even when concussion is active and sometimes her heavies are glanced. Also I just tested aggression regeneration path on 2.3 and doctor voodoo keeps getting those regens against quake. There is something fishy going on here please fix her interactions with these nodes.
  • hankenarhankenar Posts: 34
    I don't think it can overcome her concussion but what about her heavy hits being glanced? It's not supposed to happen since small champs' heavies can't be glanced
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    How do you guys deal with the buffet korg in 1.2?
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    benshb said:

How do you guys deal with the buffet korg in 1.2?

Dorm