**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should I be sad?

I recently got 6* Cable as my latest 6* pull. I feel like I've been getting bad drops lately. Do you still think I've got a good enough roster to make up for those bad pulls?

Comments

• VonD00MVonD00M Posts: 16

LOL! Cable is great against any Champ that causes Bleed. He has Regen, True Strike, Concussion, Incinerate, a mean L1, and he's got a good L3.
    Anyone that says Nebs is useless clearly doesn't know how to use her yet. 5 Charges and over, she shuts down all Robot Abilities. Charge 20 and Parry someone, then use an L2. Watch them die in 2 seconds from 40 stacks of Shock. Plus, she has decent Regen.

Well, Cable does have all of that but they are weak. True Strike only comes off the SP3, I pop his regen once a year, concussion is weak, incinerate does 186 damage per tic lol, with class advantage. L1 is easy to dodge, doesn't do much damage.

I don't think I'd R4 a 5* Nebula just for her to take care of robots. Medusa is there for that, even as a 4*. Also, her regen only comes when you get hit. I wouldn't wanna get hit to pop the regen. Building up her charges, you take a lot of block damage. Also, there are new nodes like Nano Plague which are bad for champs like Nebula.
    I'm not chasing after god tiers, but man. I could at least use a better 6* with some utility.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,241 ★★★★★
    All I'm saying is, there are many that have more uses that are overlooked.

All I'm saying is, there are many that have more uses that are overlooked.

I agree with you, just kinda hurts to get a 6* which I'll never take past rank 1.
  • KahrahtayKahrahtay Posts: 146
    I have a 6* kingping and a 6* pun 2099,
    So stop crying...
    Kahrahtay said:

I have a 6* kingping and a 6* pun 2099,
    So stop crying...

No one is crying here, pal, lol. Wrong post.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    VonD00M said:

when you have the roster list like this, you should not worry about whether cable is good or bad pull.
    cable is not a bad pull btw and you shouldn't be sad.

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Buddy... 6* Proxima Midnight.
    Slimeball said:

Slimeball said:

nebula is great lol, yikes

She's very useful if you use her correctly. Not sure why she's overlooked so much.
    double immune, ability accuracy reduction, insane shock, beats me
    May I ask how would you compare Nebula vs Sentinel if I can only take one to 5*R3? Thanks.

• SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    Reference said:

Slimeball said:

Slimeball said:

She's very useful if you use her correctly. Not sure why she's overlooked so much.
    May I ask how would you compare Nebula vs Sentinel if I can only take one to 5*R3? Thanks.

i say nebula but sentinel does have a lot of utility more then nebula, are either awakened?
    Slimeball said:

Reference said:

Slimeball said:

Slimeball said:

i say nebula but sentinel does have a lot of utility more then nebula, are either awakened?
    Nebula is awakened but Sentinel is not. Thanks.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,241 ★★★★★
    I have an R3 Sentinel Unawakened. Still useful, just takes longer to build Analysis.