**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should I be sad?

I recently got 6* Cable as my latest 6* pull. I feel like I've been getting bad drops lately. Do you still think I've got a good enough roster to make up for those bad pulls?

Comments

• VonD00MVonD00M Posts: 16

LOL! Cable is great against any Champ that causes Bleed. He has Regen, True Strike, Concussion, Incinerate, a mean L1, and he's got a good L3.
    Anyone that says Nebs is useless clearly doesn't know how to use her yet. 5 Charges and over, she shuts down all Robot Abilities. Charge 20 and Parry someone, then use an L2. Watch them die in 2 seconds from 40 stacks of Shock. Plus, she has decent Regen.

Well, Cable does have all of that but they are weak. True Strike only comes off the SP3, I pop his regen once a year, concussion is weak, incinerate does 186 damage per tic lol, with class advantage. L1 is easy to dodge, doesn't do much damage.

I don't think I'd R4 a 5* Nebula just for her to take care of robots. Medusa is there for that, even as a 4*. Also, her regen only comes when you get hit. I wouldn't wanna get hit to pop the regen. Building up her charges, you take a lot of block damage. Also, there are new nodes like Nano Plague which are bad for champs like Nebula.
    I'm not chasing after god tiers, but man. I could at least use a better 6* with some utility.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    All I'm saying is, there are many that have more uses that are overlooked.

All I'm saying is, there are many that have more uses that are overlooked.

I agree with you, just kinda hurts to get a 6* which I'll never take past rank 1.
  • KahrahtayKahrahtay Posts: 146
    I have a 6* kingping and a 6* pun 2099,
    So stop crying...
    Kahrahtay said:

I have a 6* kingping and a 6* pun 2099,
    So stop crying...

No one is crying here, pal, lol. Wrong post.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    VonD00M said:

when you have the roster list like this, you should not worry about whether cable is good or bad pull.
    cable is not a bad pull btw and you shouldn't be sad.

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Buddy... 6* Proxima Midnight.
    Slimeball said:

Slimeball said:

nebula is great lol, yikes

She's very useful if you use her correctly. Not sure why she's overlooked so much.
    double immune, ability accuracy reduction, insane shock, beats me
    May I ask how would you compare Nebula vs Sentinel if I can only take one to 5*R3? Thanks.

• SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    Reference said:

Slimeball said:

Slimeball said:

She's very useful if you use her correctly. Not sure why she's overlooked so much.
    May I ask how would you compare Nebula vs Sentinel if I can only take one to 5*R3? Thanks.

i say nebula but sentinel does have a lot of utility more then nebula, are either awakened?
    Slimeball said:

Reference said:

Slimeball said:

Slimeball said:

i say nebula but sentinel does have a lot of utility more then nebula, are either awakened?
    Nebula is awakened but Sentinel is not. Thanks.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    I have an R3 Sentinel Unawakened. Still useful, just takes longer to build Analysis.