**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Domino breaks through block + tons of other issues

Only noticed in Variant 2 but didn‘t really fight her anywhere else since the update. I thought you can‘t break through block anymore since the 12.0 Update with just your regular hits, except it‘s a champ specific abillity. It nowhere states that Domino can do it but she‘s still able to break through my block.
We‘re having so many bugs since the new update that only benefits the wallet of Kabam.
- Champions running towards the enemy after a sp3 without even pressing anything, with the outcome of getting instantly hit by the enemy.
- Nodes and Champions not working the intended way.
- Changing Champion recovery time so not being able to punish them anymore, like Sentinels Sp1

Comments

• Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    I just died 3 straight times to domino over the same thing. 1st time I thought maybe I messed up & released my block somehow.. nope!
  • SamaritanaSamaritana Posts: 19
    Same, Domino is breaking through block again. I noticed it in arena but now in variant is actually costing me some items.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Funny coincidence I just fought a Domino in Arena today with Hyperion, she evade my Heavy in the middle of the combo, and she did another thing that was out of the common is she that Lucky?
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★

Funny coincidence I just fought a Domino in Arena today with Hyperion, she evade my Heavy in the middle of the combo, and she did another thing that was out of the common is she that Lucky?

She can evade anytime she has the lucky buff.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

As @Vincew80 said, she is able to evade in the middle of a heavy attack if she's lucky. In fact, all auto-evade champs can do this. This makes Hyperion's heavy risky when fighting an enemy like Spider-man for example. Your first 3 hits may land, but he can auto-evade the 4th, leaving you open for counterattack.