**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Distracting Deaths

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
Have you ever stopped to scratch an itch and died? Phone call in the middle of a Fight? Watching T.V. and got distracted? Feel free to share those times you got distracted and lost. :D

Comments

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Oh for sure. Every once in a while, when I throw a sp3, I get cocky and try to do something else for a split second, but I always overestimate the amount of time I have and usually get clipped 😂
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Been there. Especially with the whole 1% thing going on. Worst for me was the new Arena format. I was used to pressing the button and waiting to begin the Fight. I don't know how many times I've pressed it, and come back to me getting my butt kicked. Lol.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    My wife loves to ask me things right during the endless win cycle between 13 and 17 and i end up loosing at least one fight cause of it!
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Waves facebook posts in my face!
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    A texting spree or a call during a fight, i can only see the character's legs and no health, buffs, or debuffs at all!
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    i have a new puppy, she has a few times jumped into my lap and caused me to slip up lol
  • lestrdlestrd Posts: 75
    In arena, I'm bad at winning a fight and then forgetting that the next one starts like, right away
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    5.4.6 ultron boss had 2%hp left. I threw a sp3 then put phone down to go do something. Came back and saw i died and he remained on 1 hp...
    I have a buddy that was notorious for messaging me whenever I sat down to Grind. Never failed. I shut Messenger off. Lol.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Lol, when a text or email comes through and I try to swipe it away and take damage or die lol
  • NanosamaNanosama Posts: 53
    20% battery notification pausing the game just as I was about to parry a dashing attack. As soon as I unpaused, got comboed to death.
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    My gf texts me while I play. While sitting next to me on the couch. Not even anything I wanna see. Kardashian articles or pictures of me playing..... it’s quite fun when you are timing buffs. Then I don’t answer and get the real life text “are you ever going to put your phone down?” Or “I hope that game dies”
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    The moment I start something hard or timed my wife decides that is when she want me to help with something or talk about something.

Usually when I start a fight in AQ or EQ boss fight or something really hard.
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Either spam texted by friends or when your watching something else, look back, and you are halfway dead.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Fall asleep during arena and wake up to your streak lost cuz you thought it was a good idea to try again even though you fell asleep the first time.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    One time I started the fight and it was at the loading screen and I forgot it was about to start so I set my phone down and went to load the dishwasher came back and my champ was dead.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    My own fault - when I grind after work, late at night, I fall asleep, wake up and notice my last fight is a loss.
  • JohnDoe89JohnDoe89 Posts: 70
    'Do Not Disturb' FTW
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Oh yeah another of my favorites is when I start a fight and then my screen decides to flip upside down then I quickly flip it over and it decides to rotate again and again
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    I will start the fight and then try to comment or read something in the forums.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Just yesterday I was doing a fight in AQ while at work and suddenly I heard a loud noise outside of the office. An A.C unit exploded and nearly caught afire.
    For the next few seconds this was me simultaneously looking up to see what happened, walking to the exit and still holding the phone trying to finish the fight without watching the screen. Of course I lost the fight lol.
    Been there. Lol. I've done the opposite too. Go into a hard Fight, and not realize I had Auto on.
  • SwansongSwansong Posts: 40
    Trying to take a mouthful of beer and oops dead again, happens to me all too often 🍺🤪
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    I do not recommend playing after a long night of drinking, no matter how good you think you are, joined in AW once after that and lost 2 champs on the first fight of my path.

Also hate it when I'm playing and the group chat decides to explode with messages and it gets really distracting, especially when you're playing with sound on and all those annoying rings make it a pain to fight.
    Swansong said:

Trying to take a mouthful of beer and oops dead again, happens to me all too often 🍺🤪

Death by beer.
    DRTO said:

I do not recommend playing after a long night of drinking, no matter how good you think you are, joined in AW once after that and lost 2 champs on the first fight of my path.

Also hate it when I'm playing and the group chat decides to explode with messages and it gets really distracting, especially when you're playing with sound on and all those annoying rings make it a pain to fight.

Yeah that's the reason I grew tired of Line. I know you can turn off Notifications. I just took it one step further. Lol.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    ManChild said:

My gf texts me while I play. While sitting next to me on the couch. Not even anything I wanna see. Kardashian articles or pictures of me playing..... it’s quite fun when you are timing buffs. Then I don’t answer and get the real life text “are you ever going to put your phone down?” Or “I hope that game dies”

I also bet she's the type that's always on Instagram or Snapchat as well, or Facebook. She basically spends as much time on social media as you do playing.
    Reason No. 214,931 that I'm glad I'm Single. LOL.