**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Give me some reasons to level up Gwenpool

As a skill champ I just can't find the urge to level her. I know she is good, but as for skill champs... I have a maxed Blade, Aegon, and KM/BPCW combo... so what scenarios would I use a Gwenpool over those champs?

Comments

• MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    Max'ed deep wounds and GP are a match made in heaven. Granted, her bleeds are proc'ed by RNG and they seem to be in short supply versus Human Torch in the negative zone quests where they really benefit you, but she can kinda sort stun lock someone and her enervate is a decent way to power lock an opponent where maintaining a bleed stack on them keeps enervate going.

He plot armor mechanic has lost some of its appeal with the increased block penetration of boss champs and might need a tweaking. She was the OG "take a special and don't die" champ. That mechanic needs to be re-worked and she'll have new found value. Now, she takes a special, but any added debuffs from the special kill her instantly. She's not like a Hela and maybe she should be?
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    GP was my first R4!!

She got me uncollected and helped in so much EQ & Act 5 content .
    Why??? Coz...
    • She is insane with her bleeds and random chain stuns
    • decent power control on SP2
    • Incinerate on SP1
    • Armor Break on SP3
    • AAR and
    a save on Special on awakened ability are bonus !
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Sai_7 said:

GP was my first R4!!

Why??? Coz...

• Incinerate on SP1
    • Armor Break on SP3
    • AAR and
    Agreed. One of my fave champs.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    In case you run into thing
  • To kill Johnny Torch in Epic Bounties.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    She was an all star vs Infinity War Thanos

None of the other skill heroes you named can tank an L3
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Sai_7 said:

GP was my first R4!!

Why??? Coz...

• Incinerate on SP1
    • Armor Break on SP3
    • AAR and
    Same dude she was my first r4 and got me up there too
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    She's awesome. That's about all I can add. She's carried me through a great deal.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    MikeHock said:

Killmonger?
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    Unduped Gwenpool was my first R4, and got me through lots of content with her bleeds, stun lock, enervate. But she lost her place in my starting lineup when I got the holy Trinity (even tho blade was only 4*)

Duped her 2 weeks ago, and I found renewed use for her - Thing, when I need AAR, tanking SP3 from the likes of Hype.

Ultimately it is up to you. I don’t have the luxury of your strong roster of skills champs (assume they are 5* and above), except for BPCW, lol.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★

MikeHock said:

Killmonger?
    I stand corrected. Good eye.
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    Bruh, you shouldn't have to ask this. its a no brainer. She wrecks anything that bleeds
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    If you already have maxed blade/aegon/km/bpcw use those, but if you really need a skill champ that can "prevent the opponent from gaining power while your hitting them", gwenpools sp2 will do the job
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I'm sure plenty of people will disagree with me here lol, but she's the best damn skill champion in the game.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    I think OP is asking question what gwenpool provides extra that a blade, aegon, km/bpcw can't. He's not asking if gp is good or worth upgrading. After having those great champs already leveled up I don't think you need gp to be upgraded as well. You should better concentrate on other classes just to increase the diversity in the roster. Blade aegon km pretty much covers the skill and upgrading gp isn't going to add any more benefit. If it were someone like Nick fury then maybe yes. But gp I don't think. If you didn't have all those champs upgraded then definitely gp is up there to be upgraded. My thoughts.

I think OP is asking question what gwenpool provides extra that a blade, aegon, km/bpcw can't. He's not asking if gp is good or worth upgrading. After having those great champs already leveled up I don't think you need gp to be upgraded as well. You should better concentrate on other classes just to increase the diversity in the roster. Blade aegon km pretty much covers the skill and upgrading gp isn't going to add any more benefit. If it were someone like Nick fury then maybe yes. But gp I don't think. If you didn't have all those champs upgraded then definitely gp is up there to be upgraded. My thoughts.

Actually, I would say that's the single most common mistake people make. While I agree that it's important to focus on other Classes, people often Rank the "best" or most popular Champs, and are lost when it comes to others. There's so much that gets overlooked with that line of thinking. Many Champs have interesting and unique uses and Abilities that exist outside of the usual list.

Actually, I would say that's the single most common mistake people make. While I agree that it's important to focus on other Classes, people often Rank the "best" or most popular Champs, and are lost when it comes to others. There's so much that gets overlooked with that line of thinking. Many Champs have interesting and unique uses and Abilities that exist outside of the usual list.
    Instead of pointing mistakes give the reasons why he should choose to upgrade gwenpool when he already has blade km and aegon up. Just don't go on blabbering your views all over the forum. Sometimes it's really sickening. You should have chosen to give your views instead of saying I'm mistakened. Talk about the respect. Lol.
    And I don't want to continue arguing with you. So please 🙏 don't quote me or tag me. I can't keep on arguing with you like you do almost everywhere. I gave my views. Now it's upto the OP. You can also stay on the subject of the OP instead of derailing it and making an argument.

Instead of pointing mistakes give the reasons why he should choose to upgrade gwenpool when he already has blade km and aegon up. Just don't go on blabbering your views all over the forum. Sometimes it's really sickening. You should have chosen to give your views instead of saying I'm mistakened. Talk about the respect. Lol.
    I was talking about the point of view, not you personally. There's a whole number of people who are aligned with that way of thinking. It's really not personally directed at you.
    We were talking about why he should Rank her when he has others, and my comment relates directly to that. If the only thing people focus on is a "God Tier", they miss a great deal. God forbid I encourage people to think for themselves.

I was talking about the point of view, not you personally. There's a whole number of people who are aligned with that way of thinking. It's really not personally directed at you.
    We were talking about why he should Rank her when he has others, and my comment relates directly to that. If the only thing people focus on is a "God Tier", they miss a great deal. God forbid I encourage people to think for themselves.
    There is not a single point that you told which will suggest that gp should be ranked. You still don't know how to stay on the topic. I'm requesting you don't quote me again. I don't want to argue you. Let the OP decide from all the comments what he wants.

And I don't want to continue arguing with you. So please 🙏 don't quote me or tag me. I can't keep on arguing with you like you do almost everywhere. I gave my views. Now it's upto the OP. You can also stay on the subject of the OP instead of derailing it and making an argument.

The only one derailing and making an argument here is you. Read your comments back buds.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Given your current skill class rosters, you don’t need to rank up GP if you need resources for other classes.

There is not a single point that you told which will suggest that gp should be ranked. You still don't know how to stay on the topic. I'm requesting you don't quote me again. I don't want to argue you. Let the OP decide from all the comments what he wants.
    If you don't want quoted back, you shouldn't respond to me trying to start an argument. Don't tell me how to comment. You took something I said, turned it into a personal issue, and then blamed me for trying to derail the Thread. Check yourself before you come for me. I was on topic.

If you don't want quoted back, you shouldn't respond to me trying to start an argument. Don't tell me how to comment. You took something I said, turned it into a personal issue, and then blamed me for trying to derail the Thread. Check yourself before you come for me. I was on topic.
    You need to get your eyes checked 1st of all. You for the 1st time quoted me and saying this is how ppl make mistakes. No where you mentioned any reason why gp should be ranked up when he has already other good champs ranked up. You only say it's not the God tiers you need and bla bla. Not a single reason you gave why gp should go up or what extra she provides. You could have started your normal opinion as fresh comment to his question instead you quoted me 1st. You seriously need help.

This is so true tho! everyone kept telling me NT was trash and i absoluttely love him! its important to test and get to know each champ yourself
    Absolutely, I keep my ear to the ground, but I always give every Champ and open-minded chance.
    Well I would agree with night thrasher. He brings lot of different utilities to the table. Gp on the other hand doesn't do much extra. Nt I would definitely upgrade if that were the question.
    I remember when GP was released, most people thought she was a Meme. Then she ended up being one of the top-most Attackers. AAR that rises with a Combo, Bleeds that mount with Light Attacks, Stun, Enervate that keeps Power down, pretty bomb. It's her speed I like.