**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Back to back 5* rockets

This is absolutely maddening. I fully understand how the “rng” works. However this is the most frustrating part of this game. Getting the same janke champs that don’t help much is so aggravating.

Sorry for the rant. Just one of those nights.

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Don’t vent it here bro. Speak to your girlfriend or wife and have a good time.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★

This is absolutely maddening. I fully understand how the “rng” works. However this is the most frustrating part of this game. Getting the same janke champs that don’t help much is so aggravating.

At least it wasn’t Groot or Colossus
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Umm?

Build up a combo of 30-40+ and he will start critting 6-7 hits out of every 10.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    It happens. Rare, but it happens. Besides, Rocket is a heavy-hitter. Squishy, but he can do some Damage.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    I feel you, I got back to back groots once lol
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Says "I know how RNG works," then complains about RNG.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I''ve pulled back to back champs twice. AA and Luke Cage. I was pretty salty about LC at the time but they buffed him a month or two later lol
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    Well, my duped rocket is 6*. Can’t recall if he was back to back, or with a 6* sentry in between.

Even my kids who were beside me when I spun the crystal went like “Again!” when they saw rocket. It was hilarious.

It’s part of the game. Doesn’t upset me so much now. You will gradually learn to take it in your stride man! :)
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Idk why but I think rocket is highly underrated. You hold back block and get the physical resistance shield, and his block proficiency goes up a a decent amount, and with the 6* adrenaline feature, he's more sustainable. Sp2 is awesome. If someone is about to launch a sp3 at you, just dash and hokd block for emergency shield and that cuts down a good amount of damage. Add all that to amazing damage, and he's a pretty good champ