**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who got the best re-vamp this year

Who got the best re-vamp this year 66 votes

Spider-gwen
37%
GroundedWisdomTendersquadProxDarkrider05BboychoboMrTicTac19992008Duke_SilverHarbinger195Nodude78TinoMiaClydaniaVoltolosjkcjmijiFhfjghhggggjfhfjgPsy26LostReplica23Thanos_CarDonDudu2809JustAnotherDudeREiiGN15 25 votes
She-hulk
42%
BigPoppaCBONEthetaman23DrZolasfu_koraxJets44adqqedfyvrJwallace25TerraNEO_mr_AndersonCliffordcanOnmixEvangelionlovrhiddenblizzardshadow_lurker22GU_AdiMukh555FreedomCrusadeSidDDragonWebby72Hermannator 28 votes
Gamora
19%
NanoDroidMagrailothosSixshot1AhitlawNiteAndDaeJosegee2321Battle_GreninjaLordRaymond3B_Dizzle_01Chris_118Ctleath_013VinvickFreeToPlay_21 13 votes

Comments

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Gamora
    Tough to call between Gamora and SheHulk, so went with my favourite, because she was so disappointing before.

Have to say, though: The year's not over yet!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Spider-gwen
    SG. She hits like a truck now.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Spider-gwen
    Her L2 is great.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    She-hulk
    She-Hulk is my babe. Who wouldn't want to have a 6' 7'' 700 pds girl in his life???
    So happy that they gave her a nice buff.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    She-hulk
    With comparing their previous states to their current state I have to say Shehulk got the best one. She was a worse and weaker OG hulk prebuff. She is alot stronger now. Prebuff spidergwen was surprisingly decent with armor breaks. SG is much better now and in middle demigod tier imo. I can't comment on Gamora but I hear she was lower tier cosmic prebuff? Someone correct me on that since I'm not certain.
  • Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
    Spider-gwen
    Great dmg, enervate, stops unstoppable and evade. And I just love seeing her evading those unblockable specials like crazy