**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who got the best re-vamp this year

Who got the best re-vamp this year 66 votes

Spider-gwen
37%
GroundedWisdomTendersquadProxDarkrider05BboychoboMrTicTac19992008Duke_SilverHarbinger195Nodude78TinoMiaClydaniaVoltolosjkcjmijiFhfjghhggggjfhfjgPsy26LostReplica23Thanos_CarDonDudu2809JustAnotherDudeREiiGN15 25 votes
She-hulk
42%
BigPoppaCBONEthetaman23DrZolasfu_koraxJets44adqqedfyvrJwallace25TerraNEO_mr_AndersonCliffordcanOnmixEvangelionlovrhiddenblizzardshadow_lurker22GU_AdiMukh555FreedomCrusadeSidDDragonWebby72Hermannator 28 votes
Gamora
19%
NanoDroidMagrailothosSixshot1AhitlawNiteAndDaeJosegee2321Battle_GreninjaLordRaymond3B_Dizzle_01Chris_118Ctleath_013VinvickFreeToPlay_21 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    Gamora
    Tough to call between Gamora and SheHulk, so went with my favourite, because she was so disappointing before.

Have to say, though: The year's not over yet!
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Spider-gwen
    SG. She hits like a truck now.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Spider-gwen
    Her L2 is great.
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    She-hulk
    She-Hulk is my babe. Who wouldn't want to have a 6' 7'' 700 pds girl in his life???
    So happy that they gave her a nice buff.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    She-hulk
    With comparing their previous states to their current state I have to say Shehulk got the best one. She was a worse and weaker OG hulk prebuff. She is alot stronger now. Prebuff spidergwen was surprisingly decent with armor breaks. SG is much better now and in middle demigod tier imo. I can't comment on Gamora but I hear she was lower tier cosmic prebuff? Someone correct me on that since I'm not certain.
  • Options
    Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
    Spider-gwen
    Great dmg, enervate, stops unstoppable and evade. And I just love seeing her evading those unblockable specials like crazy