**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should the Glory Limit be Removed or Increased?

No other item in a summoners treasury has a limit except for Glory, not sure why that's the case. I, like many other summoners, don't use all the glory or feel much need to use too much of it, as I don't need to buy too many resources like potions from there.

Should the Glory Limit be Removed or Increased? 19 votes

Remove the Limit
73%
SuvenduArchdemon_Troy_Elric123Nodude78Colonaut123B_Dizzle_01jkcjmijiFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSquish671_Sham_Zurodot_dittoCarlyleObaid_Jacob03 14 votes
Increase the Limit
5%
Ankalagonn 1 vote
Leave it alone
21%
Haji_SaabJohnyzeroMrTicTac19992008NiteAndDae 4 votes

Comments

• Don’t you have need of any Cat Fragments ? T4Basic, T2Alpha, or T5Basic ?
    Although would be nice if game messages actually stated what the max is. I believe it is 15,000, but think the pop-up messages (once above 10,000) only tell you generally to go spend some in Glory Store (or am I mistaken and the msgs actually do say what the max is ?)
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    @SummonerNR You are correct, a warning message displays at 10k loyalty, but the limit is 15k.

I do purchase stuff from the store, but Im not going to overspend on items because 1.) I already have a bunch of crystals in full of resources, and 2.) Im not buying excess t2AC or T5B because I don't want to have any go into the stash and ultimately be sold. I see no reason for there to be a limit on glory
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    Leave it alone
    The max is 15,000 which I am currently at.
  • KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    Haji_Saab said:

You have excess t5b? :open_mouth:

@Haji_Saab I do not have excess t5b right now
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Remove the Limit

Haji_Saab said:

You have excess t5b? :open_mouth:

@Haji_Saab I do not have excess t5b right now
    Never heard that before. Lol
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Leave it alone
    Dont forget, before Glory existed, we just got whatever items that tier had and they just flooded you inventory or overflow ... I think the current system is a great compromise. Here is a currency, but use it or lose it ...