**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If we can't run 4*s in Chapter 6, couldn't you conceivably have two questing teams?

I realize that energy needs to be scarce so it can be monetized, but barring that, why couldn't we have a team for Map 6 content and another team running a monthly quest or a Map 5 quest, or something like that?

One of the big in-game issues with completing content is only being able to field one questing team.

If other summoners are like me, part-time warriors who play maybe an hour per day total, all of the content before us is daunting. We struggle with balancing energy versus rewards.

If you're playing 2-3 hours per day, you can generate units at a rate to support the energy needed to complete monthly quests and take down a couple of paths in Chapter 6. If you're not grinding, spending enough on energy to do different things with a limited play time is expensive.

As the player base ages, has kids, lives a family life, gets a career, etc, play time gets limited. Having a relatively inexpensive way to do the content in the game would be appreciated.

Comments

• HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    By that logic, I could have 90 questing teams. Slippery slope.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    If you could run multiple teams then you could easily leave one team in a hard quest for as long as you want, reviving as you get revives. You can do this anyway, but at a cost of not running other quests. Can't see them changing this.
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    I think where I'm really coming from is that Event Quests have been distinctly separated from Story Quests for some time now.

With a mature roster, if you could field two quest teams instead of one, why not? Event quests don't restrict champs you can use, Story Quests have started to restrict what champs you can use, maybe the different game modes would allow this to happen.