**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Since I have 5* ghost now I’m in a pickle.

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
Do I rank 4 wasp? Or red hulk

Comments

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Wasp. If you want to run Ghost then Wasp is probably her best synergy
  • CazathuulCazathuul Posts: 57

I r4 my 5* Wasp and I don't even have ghost never regreted it.

Same. Love my 4/55 Wasp - she was my MVP this month for uncollected Annihilus, absolutely destroyed him.

With that said, red hulk is also a great destroyer of things and considerably more sturdy than wasp. Tough call. If you have a 5* domino as well I would go hulk.

• AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    I do not have dom as anything higher than a 4* so probably will do wasp. Thanks guys
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Don’t waste your resources on Wasp man. She’s nothing more than an accompaniment to Ghost for the synergy. You’ll barely use her in the team if you bring Ghost anyway.
    @xNig do you suggest redhulk? Or save resources for a better science
  • Woody141082Woody141082 Posts: 223 ★★
    Ghost doesn't need the dupe. Starky or SL if you have him also
    I like Rulk and have him as a 6*. It really depends on what your roster is lacking. I would rate him higher than Hulk as a poison immune though.
    @Woody141082 my SL is already duped so is ghost. Don’t have a starky.
    @xNig I’ll think about Rhulk,no need to rush wish I had CapIW
    Haha. I have him as a 5* as well but he's staying at R3 as arena fodder. Can't fit him in my teams anywhere.
  • Woody141082Woody141082 Posts: 223 ★★
    I like wasp. Took mine to r3 recently, then pulled 5* antman. Just waiting on my ghost now. Wasp hits like a truck though. I can usually do 4 heavies in an arena fight and it's game over
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

xNig said:

Don’t waste your resources on Wasp man. She’s nothing more than an accompaniment to Ghost for the synergy. You’ll barely use her in the team if you bring Ghost anyway.

Learn to use Wasp she doesn't need ghost at all to be good.
    ^^
    Wasp is amazing, Seatin put her in his top 10 science champions. Ghost just makes her even better
    Im still debating on her. Havent decided

xNig said:

Yeah she is. No doubt about that. Just not at my level. She doesn’t bring any utility or immunity to the table, which is why I rank her very low.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    @xNig what the... wasp have the highest critical rate per hits than ghost does. Do 4hits - heavy and you will see Wasp often do critical hits 3-4 out of 6 hits in total.

4hits - heavy - sp2 immediately after first heavy hit connect - watch the insane damage.
    edited April 2019
    roberto94 said:

@xNig what the... wasp have the highest critical rate per hits than ghost does. Do 4hits - heavy and you will see Wasp often do critical hits 3-4 out of 6 hits in total.

4hits - heavy - sp2 immediately after first heavy hit connect - watch the insane damage.

If she fits the mould of being a “heavy hitter glass cannon”, then there are other champs that fit that mould better than she does. For example, domino is considered bleed immune, Spark has auto evade and taunts and power drains, Hyperion is poison immune and has some regen etc etc.

Point is, yes she’s a heavy hitter, but that’s all she is. She doesn’t bring anything else to the table.
  • LegendsendLegendsend Posts: 92

Ghost doesn't need the dupe. Starky or SL if you have him also

What question are you trying to answer good sir?
  • LegendsendLegendsend Posts: 92
    xNig said:

roberto94 said:

If she fits the mould of being a “heavy hitter glass cannon”, then there are other champs that fit that mould better than she does. For example, domino is considered bleed immune, Spark has auto evade and taunts and power drains, Hyperion is poison immune and has some regen etc etc.

Point is, yes she’s a heavy hitter, but that’s all she is. She doesn’t bring anything else to the table.
    Oh also wasp is amazing by herself as well, those who say otherwise just haven't tapped into her potential... either decision will be good but without a high version of domino then the wasp might come more in handy at the moment... I'm looking for a wasp to pair with my ghost and I'm also looking for a rulk to pair with my domino
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    xNig said:

roberto94 said:

She has power sting that deals around 4-6k damage stung when AI use its special powers. I use her with ghost synergy at path 6. She hit more critical damage than my Ghost does.
    roberto94 said:

xNig said:

roberto94 said:

She has power sting that deals around 4-6k damage stung when AI use its special powers. I use her with ghost synergy at path 6. She hit more critical damage than my Ghost does.
    Sure man. As long as you enjoy playing her. 😊
    xNig said:

xNig said:

Yeah she is. No doubt about that. Just not at my level. She doesn’t bring any utility or immunity to the table, which is why I rank her very low.
    That is very true. At least Rhulk would bring some poison immune
    Ahitlaw said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

That is very true. At least Rhulk would bring some poison immune
    Yup. And generally, don’t gauge a champ based on synergies they have available. Synergies are a bonus. You should look at them individually, then see whether they are worth ranking up.
    I mean I like wasp,but looking at it individually I def do like Rhulk more. Hard decision think I’ll wait a while