**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Intercept timing off

Has anyone else noticed that the timing for certain intercept tactics has been off and different since the update? I used to be able to do a 3 or 4 hit combo dash back and then intercept. I also used to be able to hit into their block and dash back then intercept. Now all of these tactics are causing me to get intercepted myself and get wrecked.

A lot has changed in this update as far as AI timing goes. This is game changing for me though. I’m not an amazing player but I do well. Now I find myself having to spend my units on pots since I can’t use the tactics I’ve learned over the past couple years. Intercepting is necessary for certain nodes. Has anyone else noticed this?

Comments

• AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★

Has anyone else noticed that the timing for certain intercept tactics has been off and different since the update? I used to be able to do a 3 or 4 hit combo dash back and then intercept. I also used to be able to hit into their block and dash back then intercept. Now all of these tactics are causing me to get intercepted myself and get wrecked.

A lot has changed in this update as far as AI timing goes. This is game changing for me though. I’m not an amazing player but I do well. Now I find myself having to spend my units on pots since I can’t use the tactics I’ve learned over the past couple years. Intercepting is necessary for certain nodes. Has anyone else noticed this?

Yeah I literally just made a post on this issue. It has mainly happened for medium with more reach and lunge more such as void, annihilus, venom etc. But intercepting seems fine on the likes of human torch etc.

• Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    Is this going to be fixed? Or at least even acknowledged?