**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should I be sad?

2»

Comments

• Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    I'd trade a nebula anyday for my Old man Logan anyday. It could be alot worse.
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    Reference said:

Slimeball said:

Reference said:

Slimeball said:

Slimeball said:

nebula is great lol, yikes

She's very useful if you use her correctly. Not sure why she's overlooked so much.
    double immune, ability accuracy reduction, insane shock, beats me
    May I ask how would you compare Nebula vs Sentinel if I can only take one to 5*R3? Thanks.

i say nebula but sentinel does have a lot of utility more then nebula, are either awakened?
    Nebula is awakened but Sentinel is not. Thanks.
    hmm, tough one, i would say sentinel first but either would be fine :smile:
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

VonD00M said:

Nebula and Cable both have their uses.

Care to enlighten how are they useful? Cable needs his awakening to get that annoying powergain, nebula is just straight up trash. What could I even use her for?
    Dude did you really just call nebula trash lol. I literally have held block and gained 20 shock charges with her then parried and set them off then used my l2 and doubled the amount of shock resulting in 40 shock debuffs on the opponent but yeah straight garbage.
    The only reason he can call nebula “straight trash” is because compared to many of the champs in the group he showed off, she is weaker.
    Because the group he’s showing is actually incredibly strong and it’s just a subtle brag of anything
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Slimeball said:

Reference said:

Slimeball said:

Reference said:

Slimeball said:

Slimeball said:

nebula is great lol, yikes

She's very useful if you use her correctly. Not sure why she's overlooked so much.
    double immune, ability accuracy reduction, insane shock, beats me
    May I ask how would you compare Nebula vs Sentinel if I can only take one to 5*R3? Thanks.

i say nebula but sentinel does have a lot of utility more then nebula, are either awakened?
    Nebula is awakened but Sentinel is not. Thanks.
    hmm, tough one, i would say sentinel first but either would be fine :smile:
    Thanks😉
  • Yea your rosters is very bad.
    So many meh champs: Domino, Magik, Ghost, Corvus, Symbiote Supreme and many more...
    I would sell these champs if i could.

Now why don't you continue listening to people who have a long streak of pulling: Magneto, HulkBuster, Iron patriot, Collossus & Kamala Khan??
    They have the best rosters in the world ;)
  • Bigslick631Bigslick631 Posts: 114
    Dude use CG, PM and Nebula. With PM synergy she starts with 10shocks. Not every champ is built to hit hard...doesn't mean they are trash. Just spend a little time learning the champs before complaining about them.
  • BUNGALNGALBUNGALNGAL Posts: 110
    @groundedidio.... how is cable good against bleed champs? Are you suggesting getting hit and bleed to death only to proc weak degeneration? or you suggest to only use his cable against weak enemies maybe in begginer's quest?

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Vdh2008 said:

LOL... Dude's got the best champs in the game at R4 or higher and complains about garbage pulls... GTFO

Well I guess it hurts more when he is not accustomed to pulling garbage yet.
  • JohnDoe89JohnDoe89 Posts: 70
    edited April 2019
    VonD00M said:

Weird flex but ok

I'm not trying to flex, being real here. Last few pulls have been garbage. 5* Nebula, Colossus, King Groot. 6* Cable just yesterday. Idk what to make of this. Some tell me my roster is still garbage.
    Nebula garbage? Not sure if srs
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    When “some” told you that your roster is garbage and you don’t have confidence or independent judgement on it....and you tend to believe it, then no one can help you.

In reality, that “some” kind of people do exist e.g. your lambo/Ferrari are garbage; your Rolex/Patek are garbage. So would you go to forum and ask if they are garbage?

For skilled players, even 3* is good enough for them to pass through UC EQ. Even you have all top 5*/6* but you don’t even know how to treasure them, then they are really garbage as you wasted them, just like some ppl with 6* Domino/Couvs/PM but can’t even pass through first few nodes in AQ/AW.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    I want your Bucky.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    VonD00M said:

Nebula and Cable both have their uses.

Care to enlighten how are they useful? Cable needs his awakening to get that annoying powergain, nebula is just straight up trash. What could I even use her for?
    Lolwut?
  • NTT6688846993NTT6688846993 Posts: 37
    Yea bulid nebulae shock charges up to 20 and than build power to l2. Parry opponent then immediately hit l2. It'll double shock charges. From 20 -40 if there robots there pretty much doubled. To 80
  • VonD00MVonD00M Posts: 16
    She's garbage. My opinion, kiddies.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    VonD00M said:

Opinions can't be wrong. Factually however, you are. But in this day and age, Feels > Facts
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    ItsDamien said:

VonD00M said:

Opinions can't be wrong. Factually however, you are. But in this day and age, Feels > Facts
    Opinions can be wrong. Preferences can't be wrong, but if your opinion is the Earth is flat, that opinion is wrong.

Nebula is great. Opinions vary on how strong she is but anyone who thinks she is garbage probably doesn't have good judgment on the strengths and weaknesses of champions. I don't use her all the time, but last time I did it was to destroy Act 6.1.2 Sentinel. Beyond immunities and shock damage her ability to shut down robots relatively easily is definitely a plus.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    VonD00M said:

Your opinion is wrong lol
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    VonD00M said:

Weird flex but ok

I'm not trying to flex, being real here. Last few pulls have been garbage. 5* Nebula, Colossus, King Groot. 6* Cable just yesterday. Idk what to make of this. Some tell me my roster is still garbage.
    Nebula is very good especially against robots, have her as a 6*
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★

I'm just going to leave this here.

https://youtu.be/stQZXGEuf_o
    Your loss if you can't be bothered to learn how to use her, @VonD00M.

agreed
  • BDeezyBDeezy Posts: 119
    Dude that 6* proxima is awesome. Not being rude here but if you complete her missions her specials are some of the best in the game damage wise
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Gotta Say that your pool of 6* is a bit of a meeeeeeh!

But thats the game...... you get good pulls and some awfull ones.

I mean some of your 6* can be really annoying defenders in AW... depending on the level of adversary.

Cable and yellow jacket as miniboss can get some kills!

Proxima can be a beast, WinterSoldier Synergie with KM is really Good.

Hawkeye can’t say anything bad about that pull.

You basically have 6* champions that have utility in the right conditions, but not a generic GodTier that will smash an entire line by himself!

But you got some great Synergie, Corvus / proxima / I read Nebula also?

Domino / Red Hulk

And we don’t see your entire roster here....

You aint got the crazy account but who does besides « WhaleMilker » and others big $pender$?

Just enjoy the game and your fellow friends in your alliance

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

@groundedidio.... how is cable good against bleed champs? Are you suggesting getting hit and bleed to death only to proc weak degeneration? or you suggest to only use his cable against weak enemies maybe in begginer's quest?

First off, you spelled my name wrong. You seem to be having trouble, since you've done it before.
    Secondly, you would have to Rank him high enough to cause significant Degen, but since the OP has a 6*, that's not so much of a problem.
    Most people call Champs trash before they even Rank them high enough to do anything. He's not Corvus or Domino, but he can certainly hold his own.