**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Quake constantly dropping touch inputs since last update

Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
As per title. I would be doing her heavy charging technique and all of a sudden the heavy doesn't register and she's standing there leaving me open. It is happening way too frequently for this to have been mistakes - I know my average consistency using her, and it has happened far too frequently since the recent patch. Please check into this.

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    I’ve had similar Quake issues. I thought it was my phone, but when I changed to a new model I have the same issue. To use Dorky Dave’s terminology, my Quake can “bake” but she can’t “shake.” Or is it the other way around?

Dr. Zola
  • chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    Agreed, and lag between evade and starting the next heavy
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Sometimes it won't input at all. There's a delay. I'll have to tap a few times to get the Heavy to register. I've also found her considerably slower.
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Same issue since recent update. Won't hold my breath for a fix, seeing as how this hinders us.
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    Really need an official comment to acknowledge this issue