**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5☆ Rankup: Domino, OR, Void, Cap IW, Venom

EgeCEgeC Posts: 128
edited April 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I have Domino*, Omega Red*, Void* at R4.
Plus I have Venom*, Cap IW, Dormammu*,She-Hulk* at R3
I can either R4 one of my R3s now or I can wait a couple of weeks more and R5 one of my R4s.

I have Blade & Stark Spidey at R5, Ghost Rider at R4. Red Hulk & Sabertooth as 6☆s.

What do you think?
* is duped

PS: Semi-retired player at a retired ally so t2a access is hard.

5☆ Rankup: Domino, OR, Void, Cap IW, Venom 27 votes

Wait & R5 Domino
59%
LeNoirFaineantNifzRam_SarkarManup456Mqc19Sixshot1AceLuffySaboSpiderCoolsThecrusher_9756zeustarStarKillerVIINoneed2nvTJ107FhfjghhggggjfhfjgJollyHawkÆgon0710 16 votes
Wait & R5 Omega Red
25%
TerrapeasantTheSpicyKnightDono512BDeezyThicco_ModeKandis30 7 votes
Wait & R5 Void
7%
Rockypantherxsteampitt 2 votes
R4 Venom
0%
R4 Cap IW
3%
Daphboy 1 vote
R4 She-Hulk
0%
R4 Dormammu
3%
Rellenquish 1 vote

Comments

• BDeezyBDeezy Posts: 119
    Wait & R5 Omega Red
    Does the * mean duped?
  • EgeCEgeC Posts: 128
    BDeezy said:

Does the * mean duped?

Yeah, sorry
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Wait & R5 Omega Red
    In late game 4* aint worth it. Not even R5. I'd say it's a split between Void and OR. Personally I'd do OR just for about equal degen damage but OR has more immunities. Voids debuff better long term, bur OR has high burst. I'd say do OR.
    Just my two cents.
    (I assume Void n OR are 5*?)
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Wait & R5 Domino
    Domino goes great with your 6* Rhulk
  • EgeCEgeC Posts: 128
    Terra said:

In late game 4* aint worth it. Not even R5. I'd say it's a split between Void and OR. Personally I'd do OR just for about equal degen damage but OR has more immunities. Voids debuff better long term, bur OR has high burst. I'd say do OR.
    Just my two cents.
    (I assume Void n OR are 5*?)

ALL are 5☆ unless specified. I don't rank up 4☆s anymore.
  • BDeezyBDeezy Posts: 119
    Wait & R5 Omega Red
    Since awakened I’d go omega red but you can’t go wrong with any (and I mean any) of these guys. In order I say

Omega red (what a monster)

Domino (those red hulk and sabertooth synergy’s fit nicely with your roster)

Void

Cap IW

She Hulk

Venom

Dormammu
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    Wait & R5 Domino
    As somebody who just ranked 5* Domino to 5/65, definitely rank her up. Her damage is insane, she is incredibly fun and satisfying to play with, and has great synergies. Who can say no to 10-20k bleeds?

If youre not a huge Domino fan you could go with Omega Red, hes amazing as well.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Wait & R5 Domino
    If you run suicides maybe OR, but Domino is so good. She crushes the new Variant and just about everything else.
  • Manup456Manup456 Posts: 885 ★★★★
    Wait & R5 Domino
    Domino is a little off but not many champs can compare to her.
  • Noneed2nvNoneed2nv Posts: 58
    Wait & R5 Domino
    Your team would be awesome with Domino and 6* Sabretooth and 6* Rulk.