**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What is your luck with opening crystals

EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

What is your luck with opening crystals 94 votes

I get dominos and archangels
19%
A l p h aOsfan8LeoGnarleyardoCupidTechonefortyJohn757XNickRivRockypantherxItsDamienTotty671ChainslayerLoctiteSuperGlueLaserjungeFlintTheSavage_chrispy_jÆgon0710AlexG29Rellenquish 18 votes
I get average characters
56%
GroundedWisdomDrZolaCrkwestPiviotSIlverProfessorDark89PhoenixDeadmaddyTerraSiddhantKwatraCropDusterOrcDovahkiinGeneralDCSgtAnime1ezgoingOnmixDkutctghThorrealWorthyJosegee2321Kerneascx23433 53 votes
My roster is full of joe fixits
24%
samalasravanBadroseLeNoirFaineantHort4Cliffinho2016VuDahUsername6435SassyMastyUlysseOdysseus75Jridenhour_3The_red_EclipseNoob2435The_Boss9FhfjghhggggjfhfjgRustybladeBeyond00_Captain_NietschChampSlayerLordGenesisFreeToPlay_21 23 votes

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I get average characters
    Hey, Joe Fixit is pretty good don't at me
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    I hope you are joking m8
  • Ægon0710Ægon0710 Posts: 83
    In between average and lucky. My 2 5* are KM and SB
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    I get average characters
    The RNG keeps on giving me all Godtiers in 3* first, than comes the 4*, and now after a year of trash 5* that is 25 of them, some high low demi god and high demi god start to appear...

That’s the game!
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Other than a few duds, I've got mostly good to god tier 5* champs. About 70% good to 30% meh I'd say.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    5* Cyclops LV 200. Enough said. Oh, I can add a LV 100 Juggernaut...
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    My luck just goes between extremes. Straight trash for a few, then ghost and omega back to back, then blade a few crystals later. In between though it’s like double duping cyclops and venompool
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    I have some lucky ones but my last 15 have been garbage
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Badrose said:

5* Cyclops LV 200. Enough said. Oh, I can add a LV 100 Juggernaut...

Kabam Miike wants to know your location
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    I get average characters
    My luck is great! I open a Crystal, I get a Champ everytime. XD

Seriously though, I'd say I'm in the middle. A mix of everything, with 5*s. Anything under, it's rare to find something I don't have.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    I get some good and some bad... the more you open Crystal's the more likely you are to pull someone good I would say I'm average but I still have really good champs
  • MeniscusMaster2MeniscusMaster2 Posts: 92
    I get average characters

My luck just goes between extremes. Straight trash for a few

Same, I got (all fives stars being mentioned) Dr Voodoo, then magneto, Crossbones, M.O.D.O.K, then dark hawk
    All from normal 5* crystal
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I get average characters
    @XxLoganTDCxX I'm a rebel
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Brief periods of brilliance followed by months of nothing but 2015 champs.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    I supposed being at 400k and no worthy 5* to rank 3 tells how the crystal opening RNG? :)
  • Jenk6225Jenk6225 Posts: 32
    I get average characters
    I get the god-tiers once the meta of the game is past those god-tiers. I make do with the **** I get.
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    Everytime I try to open a 15k I got the most garbage champion of the list. Welcome to howard the duck in my roster btw
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★

I don't think I've done too bad so far...

Alpha Scorpion
  • OnesuavebroOnesuavebro Posts: 33
    I get average characters
    I’ll go in streaks a few top tier/useful champs then I’ll get a few garbage champs. So it evens out. Waiting for my next 6* to be crud since I pulled MS and wasp
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    You either have good luck, or you are in the same boat as everyone else. The drop rates confirm this.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I get average characters
    Average characters mean Cyclops, Mordo, King Groot, Iron man etc., who aren't exactly useless, have decent hits, but aren't really worth my gold, iso and catalysts.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Can’t remember what I pull individually. Just overall alright because of the sheer number of crystals opened.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    My luck is usually trash and average champs but lately ive pulled some great champs such as ghost, sl and emma frost
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    My roster is good but everything right now is 2015-2016
  • TechonefortyTechoneforty Posts: 79
    I go on hot and cold streaks. I’ve gotten like 6-7 meh champs straight to getting 7-8 god tier champs straight so it’s on and off for me lol. My hot streak just ended and pulled a Netflix DD.
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 489 ★★
    I get average characters
    I just opened 10 cavalier crystals and got 3 4* and the rest 3*. I've opened around 20 cavalier crystals and only pulled 1 5* and 0 6* (not that I expect to pull a 6* but a few more 5* would be nice.)
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    I get average characters
    My first six star is Bishop so not terrible and recently pulled 5 star bpcw not the skill champ I needed....
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    I pull garbage for months on end then one day I pop a bunch and they're all god/demigod tier. weird stuff