**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Finished Act 5 100%, Advice on what next & why?

Greetings. I finished Act 5 100% earlier this year, rank 5d Corvus as my 1st and will soon R5 blade. Based on; my top champions, what content will get me my next rank 5, etc. Please advise on what content I should save units to do next, how many units & why the chosen content?

Finished Act 5 100%, Advice on what next & why? 32 votes

Act 6 Completion
59%
DNA3000Vdh2008Timone147zuffyTerraWoody141082Sai_7SpiderCoolsezgoingshadow_lurker22Shadow_PhoneixPrylankIKONRemeliTheSquish671TankRichardsonDgk93ddomTravNation 19 votes
LOL 1st Clear
25%
ShrimkinsFrostyBruinsfan8510jkcjmijiTheSpicyKnightRehan010_EtherionGodÆgon0710 8 votes
Variant #1
9%
peasantLoctiteSuperGlueFreeToPlay_21 3 votes
Variant #2
6%
GamerLormif 2 votes
Other Suggestion
0%

Comments

• Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    Act 6 Completion
    Act 6 with that roster, get the Cavalier title.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    LOL 1st Clear
    r5 that blade and at least get 1 clear of LoL. It's not all that hard with the right synergies.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    You should basically try to do one run in everything then figure out what you can 100%. Do LOL/Act 6 first then prolly Variant 2 then 1.
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Act 6 Completion
    Act 6.1 cavalier first.

Then 1 pass through variant 1/2 and LoL order depending on your roster and units. Different champs are better for different content with the champ requirements they have put into place.

Then I would chip away at variant or 6.1 exploration again depending on what best fits your whole roster.
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    Act 6 Completion
    Depending on the rest of your roster, variant 2 full exploration may be the way to go. Significant fewer paths then part 1, d a 4-5 gem will go a long way for you.
  • Options
    Eugene_VirtuosoEugene_Virtuoso Posts: 350
    THANK YOU ALL.
  • Options
    Woody141082Woody141082 Posts: 225 ★★
    Act 6 Completion
    Prob act 6 1st to get the cavalier title. Then if you need t2 alpha for rank ups, probably the easy path on LOL. Just need to weigh up your champs that are suitable for it. Preferably a good ramp up champ that does good damage (starky, domino, SL, high sig aegon etc). Then go for variant. Haven't got round to starting variant 2 yet but heard it's much easier than variant 1