**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No act 6 rewards!!!

I finally just completed act 6 and I didn’t
Get the chapter 1 rewards, only the single quest rewards! Help!

Comments

• FordnationFordnation Posts: 11

• Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    I’ve just 100% it and no rewards at all
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I'm no Kabam employee, but have you both tried restarting your games and then check to see if you get the rewards?
    Yup, 3 times now
    I submitted a ticked, who knows when or if I’ll be answered
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    The chapter 6 rewards were bugged when I did it, they did not show up in the rewards screen, but did show up in my inventory.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    You received them. Don't worry. Same thing happened to me. I nearly freaked out, but then when I looked at my inventory I saw my 5* & 6* shard amount increase.
  • Woody141082Woody141082 Posts: 225 ★★
    Yeah same happened to me but when I checked my crystal shards and cat fragments the increase was there
    Not to mention I didn’t get any of the crystals, or access to the upgraded crystals or cavalier crystals
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Same here. Seems to be a bug that popped up today. Finished 100% 6.1 exploration and didn’t get the rewards. Restarted the game many times in the past couple hours and nothing in my inventory or crystals from the exploration rewards. Sent in a ticket as well.
  • RyevonRyevon Posts: 17
    Same, just finished and no rewards, no title. Ticket submitted....
  • Hey all,

I've passed this on to the team for investigation.
    Hopefully tomorrow they’ll have an answer
  • Hey @Fordnation, can you let us know if you got the Quest completion rewards for sure?
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★

Hey @Fordnation, can you let us know if you got the Quest completion rewards for sure?

I can confirm on the exploration side that I did get the individual quest exploration rewards, just not the chapter exploration rewards.
  • Kenny292 said:

Hey @Fordnation, can you let us know if you got the Quest completion rewards for sure?

I can confirm on the exploration side that I did get the individual quest exploration rewards, just not the chapter exploration rewards.
    Thank you! We'll pass that on to the team.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Thinking about it when I completed act 6 I only got the quest rewards for 6.1.6 show up in the rewards but the rest were in my inventory.
    I wondered where the shards and rank up crystal all came from, I just assumed I'd missed it or the rewards needed scrolling across to see them
  • Drat32Drat32 Posts: 34
    @Kabam Miike I just completed Act 6.1 and did not receive any completion rewards including the Cavalier title.
    @Kabam Miike I got the rewards from just the quest completion but not from chapter 1 completion
  • GrandetunafishGrandetunafish Posts: 6
    Kenny292 said:

@Kabam Miike This just happened to me as well few hours ago. Is there an ETA on resolution for this?
  • DanperDPDanperDP Posts: 1
    Hello. Three hours ago I finished act 6.1 and I didn’t rewards and titles.
    I restart the game but I still have no prizes.
    I am asking for help with the problem.
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    I’m in the same boat no chapter rewards only 6.1.6 quest rewards
  • Denta89Denta89 Posts: 74
    Same here, exploration act6 100% and didnt got the Chapter rewards. Every day another bug
This discussion has been closed.