**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Achieved 400k but still no rank 3 5☆

winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
Well, I just reached 400k total base hero rating :D and

1/ no rank 3 5☆ (RNG does not like me) :s
2/ only 6 4☆ max rank

:(

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Hello brother! I am at 641k no r3 5s only 6 5/50 4s. But the thing that has me upset is that i play the game like kabam is trying to make everyone else play...with a broad base of champs ranked and not just a few op god tier...i have a huge 4 star roster that would open any gate that required a certain class, or champ but the material churned out is for 2 stars and 5 stars...i have diveristy in my roster...diversity that does me no good except for arena points! But i am movin on one way and another!
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

Hello brother! I am at 641k no r3 5s only 6 5/50 4s. But the thing that has me upset is that i play the game like kabam is trying to make everyone else play...with a broad base of champs ranked and not just a few op god tier...i have a huge 4 star roster that would open any gate that required a certain class, or champ but the material churned out is for 2 stars and 5 stars...i have diveristy in my roster...diversity that does me no good except for arena points! But i am movin on one way and another!

Only one piece of content is for 5*s and the same for 2*s
    Ummm yeah! Cause they are better! And it has only been a few month since this shift to forcing you upper teir players to diversify and this push to discourage ranking 4s. You sold your lower tiers, skipped ranking anyone who wasn't god tier, probably sold them! That is why 5s cannot be sold anymore! And i haven't been using t4c! I been using t4b and a ton of em. i got enought t4c to rank 14 more champs soooo...not because the supplies aren't there...i will rank 5s when i have 5s worth using the stuff on...but why has my entire roster had to he negated because you guys can't play with anyone but gods?
    My 4 roster is so vast and healthy i have already won the symbiote...that is what my roster is now good for and just about all its good for thanks to the changes kabam has made with the "XL" champs requirements. And these nostagia quests? "Classic" they are simply there as proof that they intended to have gates in the game all along...even though they went away for years....now they are back and they want to prove a precedent had been set at the beginning even though i doubt anything was set from the beginning!
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

My 4 roster is so vast and healthy i have already won the symbiote...that is what my roster is now good for and just about all its good for thanks to the changes kabam has made with the "XL" champs requirements. And these nostagia quests? "Classic" they are simply there as proof that they intended to have gates in the game all along...even though they went away for years....now they are back and they want to prove a precedent had been set at the beginning even though i doubt anything was set from the beginning!

Dude you really need to learn how to play this game... There are no XL champion "requirement", in fact most people are beating the new content with medium champions using bleeds and incinerate.. If your 4* roster was as "healthy" as you claim, and your skill level where you claim it is you should have no issues beating the new microrealm content, because it is no where near as hard as the the first one was, shoot I beat mordo in the micro realm with my 4* rank 2 red hulk... Besides if it was "healthy" you should have no issue having the XL champions to fight it as 4*s.....

You like to come here and complain, but it seems you know very little about the game and what is going on.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

Looks to me as if you’ve been using all of your T4 class cats on your 4* instead of your 5*

I saved the cats. My 5☆ RNG is poor.

• BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    keep your resources for you 5*
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    You’re not doing enough eq and story content if you’re 400k and have only 6 4* 5/50 and no 5* 3/45. Recently with kabam giving a decent chunk of 5* shards that you should have gotten a handful of 5*.

Have you 100% act 4 yet?
  • Woody141082Woody141082 Posts: 223 ★★
    Think about maybe switching to a higher reward alliance. You'll start raking in the frags with the higher rewards of harder AQ maps etc. I have 15 t4cc crystals, over 500 t4cc frag crystals that I can't open because I'm nearly in overflow on all my t4cc
    zuffy said:

You’re not doing enough eq and story content if you’re 400k and have only 6 4* 5/50 and no 5* 3/45. Recently with kabam giving a decent chunk of 5* shards that you should have gotten a handful of 5*.

Have you 100% act 4 yet?

Completed Act 4 in Nov 2017.

Think about maybe switching to a higher reward alliance. You'll start raking in the frags with the higher rewards of harder AQ maps etc. I have 15 t4cc crystals, over 500 t4cc frag crystals that I can't open because I'm nearly in overflow on all my t4cc

Is that because you are also having difficulty to rank up champs because of poor RNG?

Will switching alliance just mean more rank-up materials but not a solution to obtain better champs?

keep your resources for you 5*

I am trying too. Only worth rank 3 is unawakened Nightcrawler. I am trying to avoid ranking a champ which I don't get to play with.
    It's just more material. Tbh i have plenty of rank up options. It's t2 alpha that I keep chasing. I even passed on taking blade or KM to 5/65 so I could r4 my ghulk. You just get a lot more t4cc frags with an alliance that hits decent scores in AQ. You should be aiming at an alliance that gets gold 1 and does 5x5 at the moment

As you can see I have plenty options there

As you can see I have plenty options there

Wow! That is great. Wish I will get there someday.

These are my t4cc atm. What maps does your alliance run In AQ?
    edited April 2019

These are my t4cc atm. What maps does your alliance run In AQ?

Map 4 (started recently).
    Just looked at your profile you are in a silver alliance. You need higher man. My 80k 2nd account hits higher in war than that. I can get you Into my 2nd accounts alliance if you want?

Just looked at your profile you are in a silver alliance. You need higher man. My 80k 2nd account hits higher in war than that. I can get you Into my 2nd accounts alliance if you want?

That's a very kind gesture. Let me mulled over what next to do (with advise from community as well). Many thanks. :)
    Ok well add me on Line or in game if you are interested woody141082
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    You need to push for uncollected since you 100% act 4 in 2017. This will open up the UC monthly eq. Also, better daily crystals, free crystals and collect gmc shards to form a gmc every 2 weeks.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Rating means nothing.

I have 1M rating and I'm about to get my first 5/50.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Hamin said:

Rating means nothing.

Took you a while to Max a 4*. XD :P
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★

Hamin said:

Rating means nothing.

I know, right?

I'm trying to decide between Wolverine and SW.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Hamin said:

Hamin said:

Rating means nothing.

I know, right?

I'm trying to decide between Wolverine and SW.
    Wolverwitch.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

This and everything else you’ve put in this thread is purely your fault, not kabams.
    I’ve only recently crossed 700k rating, I don’t spend, or grind arena much if at all and I could have my 3rd 5/65 5* if I wanted, and only a month off a 7th 6*.
    I’m not sure what you’ve been doing to only have 6 maxed 4*s as your best champs but it’s just wrong.
    Can’t even argue you’ve got a healthy 4* roster instead, because I do too, I could’ve won sym supreme within 5-6 runs of my 4*s if I wanted him enough.
    Less time whining about how kabam has a secret agenda to screw you over and more time improving, also probably spend less time maxing 3*s, I can only assume that’s the reason you’ve managed to reach 600k rating.