**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 4* Cosmic to work on

All are unawakened. I have a Corvus I sometimes use in AW attack. But I’m leaning towards Medusa

Which 4* Cosmic to work on 35 votes

Proxima Midnight
14%
shadow_lurker22ClatoniusStarbuster234BDeezyphillmost 5 votes
Medusa
62%
DNA3000GroundedWisdomTerraTJ82PizzabeatThorrealWorthyCupidUlysseOdysseus75FhfjghhggggjfhfjgTankRichardsonWozzy101Totty671X_Factor_AgentEtjamaZuroTiger360YcatsEtherionGodÆgon07101That1 22 votes
The Champion
5%
Miss_Bee09steampitt 2 votes
OG Thor
8%
Spity68Plato92FreeToPlay_21 3 votes
Spider Man Symbiote
8%
Foxhero007The_WatcherMonkeySauce_19 3 votes

Comments

• BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Medusa
    Gotta go with Medusa, but Proxima, if your god at playing her mecanics, and you can do long combo’s.... she can dish out some serious damage with her SP’s!

OG Thor, I have as a max 4* 5/5 sig 99... still love to play the thunder god, even in AQ map5... he just decimate all sentinel’s ! Amazing Amor Break, with long stun’s following sp2 and some big damage from the SP.
  • BDeezyBDeezy Posts: 119
    Proxima Midnight

Gotta go with Medusa, but Proxima, if your god at playing her mecanics, and you can do long combo’s.... she can dish out some serious damage with her SP’s!

OG Thor, I have as a max 4* 5/5 sig 99... still love to play the thunder god, even in AQ map5... he just decimate all sentinel’s ! Amazing Amor Break, with long stun’s following sp2 and some big damage from the SP.

Thanks bro good advice
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Proxima Midnight
    Medusa needs to be awakened
  • BDeezyBDeezy Posts: 119
    Proxima Midnight

But Medusa is the better attacker
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Proxima Midnight
    BDeezy said:

But Medusa is the better attacker
    Not really she doesn't get her fury unless she is duped she does still armour break and shatter but she doesn't hit as good when unawakened. Plus I mostly said Proxima for her Corvus synergy but she is also pretty good.