**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gulk, Emma, or Killmonger - Who to R4?

JohnDoe89JohnDoe89 Posts: 70
edited April 2019 in Strategy and Tips
All unduped, I've got a couple of options for a R4 champ. Have several R3's and feel like a R4 would really help me in game. Thoughts lads?

Gulk, Emma, or Killmonger - Who to R4? 30 votes

Emma Frost
40%
Spity68Jets44Hollowbornrcm2017XxLoganTDCxXDjinDenslo500SidDDragonLyaniusLoctiteSuperGlueThanos_CarMother_Flerken 12 votes
Gladiator Hulk
33%
KALIZOSpiderCoolsHalleyTawlishadow_lurker22LordRaymond3Noneed2nvEtjamaThe_WatcherLegionnaire 10 votes
Killmonger
26%
Haji_SaabmatlarmanBattle_GreninjajkcjmijiFhfjghhggggjfhfjgShaun01RockypantherxDead1 8 votes

Comments

• Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 476 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Normally I would order Killmonger or Emma and then Gulk. But depending on where you are at in the game now, Gulk may be more useful in areas such as Act 6 and Variant 1 and 2. I just gook my Gulk to r3 and he will probably go to R4 when I get more science materials.

Also, I'm assuming you are referring to 5* champs?
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Killmonger
    I love Emma but Killmonger is one of the most useful champs in the game. True Strike will always be relevant and he is the best champ for it in addition to having killer synergies with some of the best champs
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Emma Frost
    Taunt and Power Sting
    Immune to pretty much everything
    Massive SP2.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Emma Frost
    Who are your R4 champs..but imo emma>gulk>KM would be my suggestion...Emma has amazing utilities with her immunities,ability to counter evade and being able to tank sp3 once duped...gulk shines in specific situations where there is passive damage involved like starburst,magik's limbo, Domino's critical damage and more recently in variant 1 and 6.1.1...KM's major utilities are true strike and his indestructibility after sp2 but Emma covers both these utilities at a lower level in addition to her immunities so that why I ranked Emma on top
  • JohnDoe89JohnDoe89 Posts: 70

Who are your R4 champs..but imo emma>gulk>KM would be my suggestion...Emma has amazing utilities with her immunities,ability to counter evade and being able to tank sp3 once duped...gulk shines in specific situations where there is passive damage involved like starburst,magik's limbo, Domino's critical damage and more recently in variant 1 and 6.1.1...KM's major utilities are true strike and his indestructibility after sp2 but Emma covers both these utilities at a lower level in addition to her immunities so that why I ranked Emma on top

no R4 champs, thats why I feel its important to have one

im already uncollected but I need some more power to finish act 5, and the monthly UC are sometimes a pain to get through
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Emma Frost
    Go for Emma then...she brings the most utility to the table and will help u a lot in many scenarios and against many nodes
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    KM would be great against 5.4 Ultron with true strike and ultron being bleed immune. he's also got invulnerability off an L2, which is better than Emma's max damage reduction which only comes with her sig.